Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Game crashing (version 1.6)

  1. #1

    Game crashing (version 1.6)

    ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....

  2. #2
    Is it still happening? What were you doing when this happened? Please also check that your connection is good on your end. Please let us know if this persists. Thanks for your feedback.

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    92
    Crashing loads for me on iOS version but not on android (I have 2 separate games running) it keeps saying no online access but my internet and other games running fine.

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Crashing loads for me on iOS version but not on android (I have 2 separate games running) it keeps saying no online access but my internet and other games running fine.
    Try going to settings-safari and clearing out your data, then restart your device to see if this helps.

    You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game from iTunes .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  5. #5
    I'm having problems with the game turning its self off repeatedly some times its a few minutes apart other times its so bad that I cant keep it on ......... I force closed it I reinstalled it ... I have no idea as what to do now......

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    I'm having problems with the game turning its self off repeatedly some times its a few minutes apart other times its so bad that I cant keep it on ......... I force closed it I reinstalled it ... I have no idea as what to do now......
    Can you check that you have sufficient space on your device? Try deleting some unused apps, photos or videos if you don't. And don't run other apps in the background while you're playing. Also try Kooky's suggestions. Hope this helps.

  7. #7
    Just updated my iPad to the latest version and followed a few other suggestions, but the game still crashes after I get into the and it freezes for a few seconds then crashes update on this I can get into the game, there is background music but the screen is frozen and need to reboot to get of the game
    Last edited by tiggerstorm8; 05-17-16 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Updating my problem

  8. #8
    Can you try this? Start game and let it settle for a minute or two before you start playing. Just a thought, maybe you can also try switching off the music and see if that helps to free resources in case your device may be a bit stretched.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you try this? Start game and let it settle for a minute or two before you start playing. Just a thought, maybe you can also try switching off the music and see if that helps to free resources in case your device may be a bit stretched.
    Thanks for this but now the game won't stay for me to even do what you suggested and one other thing I noticed when I do,get in once the game centre logo disappears the game shuts down

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerstorm8 View Post
    Thanks for this but now the game won't stay for me to even do what you suggested and one other thing I noticed when I do,get in once the game centre logo disappears the game shuts down
    For your issue, I am going to suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. Sorry that you are having this issue

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •