Thread: Castle Story Ice & Fire -I don't get dire boars but being asked for the pelts?!

Castle Story Ice & Fire -I don't get dire boars but being asked for the pelts?!

Please help me. I don't get dire boars in my kingdom yet but I am being asked for the pelts? How can I move on? I have been working so hard on this event. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    Please help me. I don't get dire boars in my kingdom yet but I am being asked for the pelts? How can I move on? I have been working so hard on this event. Please help me.
    I was having that problem too. My inventory said I had 65 pelts but when I would get another db it would just drop tusks and no pelts. So I decided to give the 65 that it said I had and to my surprise the goal completed. So I think that the counter might be messed up. Just try giving how ever many you have and see what happens. Hope it will work for you if not try collecting from mushrooms.

Sorry I didn't realize that you couldn't get any db. I was to excited about getting past that goal after trying for so long. Maybe this can help someone else.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread as player Milkybilly has posted in the main thread and there have been several responses.

Adding: make sure you don't have any other monster on your board. You can only have 1 at a time. Dire boars like crops like strawberries and cocoa a lot. Just make sure when you harvest, you don't have a Naga on your board. Good luck!