View Poll Results: Which events have been your favorite this year?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Royal Flush

36 31.58%
  • Sleepy Slumberland

49 42.98%
  • Forbidden Love

26 22.81%
  • Night at the Movies

15 13.16%
  • Wondrous Wish

26 22.81%
  • Luck of the Dragon

15 13.16%
  • Skylords

11 9.65%
  • Big Birthday Bash!

26 22.81%
  • Gorgeous Globe

27 23.68%
  • Motherly Love

20 17.54%
  • May Flowers

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Event of the Year

Rhino Keeper

Favorite Event of the Year

Hey everyone, I'd like to ask you what your favorite event of the year has been so far. Which event had you smiling once it was over? Which event had dragons you just had to have? Which event just felt good? You have multiple votes, but pick your top three or so!

Hope you all are having a good Dragon Story year!

Best,
    FlatFoot

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't playing the game yet for Royal Rush or Sleepy Slumberland. Forbidden Love was my first event. I was bummed the low levels didn't get a chance for all 3 dragons but it was fun! Luck of the Dragon has been my favorite so far and it had the dragons I just had to have!!!! I was happy when Skylord leaderboard event was over. I won but it was so stressful! Lol Gorgeous Globe world event made me smile. All the dragons were cute.

Executive Chef
    I LOVED the slumberland event! HAD to get through that one! Also the same for the St. Patty's day, and the Birthday Bash tales, and the gorgeous globe. St. Patty's was probably my fave, because of the celt influence.

FlatFoot, I'd love love love to see your take on the egyptian theme. You are beyond talented! <3

I actually voted for 5 events...including May flowers. I might be one of the few that loves the floral theme, lol.
    Last edited by Niire; 05-13-16 at 04:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My votes are for Wonderous Wish, Big Birthday Bash, and Gorgeous Globe. Aladdin, Sultana, Magic Lamp, and Surprise have made names for themselves in my arena. I'm always happy with battle dragons. Sky, Sea, Earth, and Supreme are beautiful. Big Birthday Bash was my number 1 event and Earth my favorite dragon!

Also, I was moving during the royal flush event. Really sad I missed that one

Fashion Designer
    I liked all except the leaderboard. I did like birthday bash too except the glitch made it impossible to get the invite back... I also loved the royal flush and the one with sultana and aladdin.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone, I'd like to ask you what your favorite event of the year has been so far. Which event had you smiling once it was over? Which event had dragons you just had to have? Which event just felt good? You have multiple votes, but pick your top three or so!

Hope you all are having a good Dragon Story year!

Best,
    FlatFoot

Stunning designs every time. You are a genious! You continue to surprise us. When we think you can't possibly come up with something prettier, you amaze us! Keep up the good work! And I have been saying "I must have this dragon!" Way more often. Have a great weekend!

Executive Chef
    I enjoyed them all, except sky lord. Motherly love was fun once I realized I could easily get all the milestones and such a pretty habitat as a reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Royal Flush - because King & Jack are absolutely awesome in the arena (plus they are amazing looking dragons). And Wondering Wish, as it yielded some beautiful dragons too!

Fashion Designer
    Gorgeous Globe because all of the dragons look great and there was a beautiful habitat to go with it

Executive Chef
    Enjoyed all especially Royal Flush ...... Not keen on leaderboards at all to say the least
    Beautiful dragons you design for us
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast