Thread: Fire & Ice Dire Bores not spawing

Executive Chef

Fire & Ice Dire Bores not spawing

I am waiting for chapter 8 to open.
    I have only 43 pelts, during the whole period of this goal I tried to spawn dire bores, planting strawberries and cocoa beans, collecting from buildings known to draw them, sap trees, etc... I collected just today more than 150 strawberries for only 2 dire bars
    This event is so riddled with glitches, it is sapping the fun out of it!

I noticed also that all of my Nagas disappeared (and other beasts) with the dire boars!
    NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY BEAST PARKED ANYWHERE
    I used to park my Troll in the troll pit, just to be able to collect 5 cocoa beans and 9 strawberries without spawning 3 or 4 of these, now not a single one in sight.

If I am unable to get at least one of these dragons because of this glitch, I will definitely quit the game!
    It is one thing to not be able to meet a goal because of time and work, but a totally different other when it is glitches fault !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Just collected 35 strawberries and got one DB , Really S8 this sucks

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having difficulty spawning the Dire Boars and the Nagas. We've taken a look at your account and there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent you from spawning either a Dire Boar or a Naga. It is a chance for them to spawn so it may take a while (in your case 35 strawberries) for them to show up. Don't give up hope and good luck trying to spawn more Dire Boars and Nagas!

Executive Chef
    Sparkly Octopus thank you for your response.
    I used my DB traps in my Inventory for the problem.
    On the other hand Anyone who plays CS would acertain that DB rate spawning is (normally) more than 4/ day.
    Hence why we usually park a beast !
    Just saying!