Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New goal...Impress Liam...is very buggy

Red face Finally resolved

Looks like the refreshing issue on my account is finally resolved. Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this!

Please try opening Bubble Mania and see if this helps, if it doesn't, please let me know.

Please log out of your Game Center and open Hungry Babies Mania. Then you can log back into your Game Center and open Bakery Story 2 and the sync error should have stopped. If you are still seeing sync errors, please let us know, thanks.

Please open up the regular version of Hungry Babies instead of Hungry Babies: Wildlife. This should stop the sync errors. If you're still experiencing issues, please let me know so I can look into it again for you!

Quote Originally Posted by midsummerbreeze View Post
    Looks like the refreshing issue on my account is finally resolved. Thanks a bunch!
    Glad to hear! Please let us know if this happens again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this!

Please try opening Bubble Mania and see if this helps, if it doesn't, please let me know.

Please log out of your Game Center and open Hungry Babies Mania. Then you can log back into your Game Center and open Bakery Story 2 and the sync error should have stopped. If you are still seeing sync errors, please let us know, thanks.

Please open up the regular version of Hungry Babies instead of Hungry Babies: Wildlife. This should stop the sync errors. If you're still experiencing issues, please let me know so I can look into it again for you!

Yupp this really helped, it seems like the bug only occurs in Hungry Babies wildlife, thx for helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    Yupp this really helped, it seems like the bug only occurs in Hungry Babies wildlife, thx for helping out.
    Glad to hear it helped you too.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12