Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New goal...Impress Liam...is very buggy

Rhino Keeper

New goal...Impress Liam...is very buggy

I'm surprised no one has reported this bug. Is it just me then?

The new goal...impress Liam...wants me to bake anything. Reward is 7 gems (I think? Can't recall exact amount)

It seems to be stuck in a loop. I bake something, the game gives me the gems. Then promptly restarts by itself, about 3 seconds after it gives me the gems. Of course the gems are gone when the game restarts.

After it restarts, the goal pops up again, gives me the gems, then 3 seconds later, restarts itself. It restarts over and over, repeatedly. It does it by itself, restarting every 3 seconds. It's getting so annoying beyond belief. 3 seconds is too short for me to do anything. And bam! Restarts!

I'm giving up on playing this game for now till they fix all these bugs. It's just causing aggravation. No enjoyment

Just to add: I cannot log into Facebook anymore. So no quick serves
    Last edited by cosmolife; 05-13-16 at 10:10 AM.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Please log into your Hungry Babies Mania game and then go back to Bakery Story 2, your sync errors should stop occurring. If you are still experiencing this even after opening Hungry Babies Mania, please let us know, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience! Please log into your Hungry Babies Mania game and then go back to Bakery Story 2, your sync errors should stop occurring. If you are still experiencing this even after opening Hungry Babies Mania, please let us know, thanks!
    If this helps with my QS / Facebook issue that will be great, but I can't even log into the hungry babies game, no go to button or anything!

I am having the exact same issue. Logged into Hungry Babies and played a level but it hasn't stopped the problem.

I have the same issues and the advices didn?t help at all, the game keeps on keeping stuck into that lopp.

The Honorable Panda
    Did you try restarting your BS 2 after logging back to Hungry babies and playing a level?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Did you try restarting your BS 2 after logging back to Hungry babies and playing a level?

Yupp and i did, and oddly the goals for the mystery delivery also all dieappeared

Angry This is exactly my problem and the game creators are doing nothing to resolve this!

This is almost the same issue that I am seeing except in addition to the impress Liam goal, I keep getting the "Tons of fun" goal that keeps popping up. My game continues to refresh. I opened a ticket with support and have not heard anything back and it has been over 3 days. It continues to refresh in a continuous loop. I have installed and opened up Hungry Babies, Fantasy Story, Castle Story, Jewel Mania and yet that does not resolve the issue. These are not even games that I play. I am deleting those games.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I'm surprised no one has reported this bug. Is it just me then?

The new goal...impress Liam...wants me to bake anything. Reward is 7 gems (I think? Can't recall exact amount)

It seems to be stuck in a loop. I bake something, the game gives me the gems. Then promptly restarts by itself, about 3 seconds after it gives me the gems. Of course the gems are gone when the game restarts.

After it restarts, the goal pops up again, gives me the gems, then 3 seconds later, restarts itself. It restarts over and over, repeatedly. It does it by itself, restarting every 3 seconds. It's getting so annoying beyond belief. 3 seconds is too short for me to do anything. And bam! Restarts!

I'm giving up on playing this game for now till they fix all these bugs. It's just causing aggravation. No enjoyment

Just to add: I cannot log into Facebook anymore. So no quick serves

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this!

Quote Originally Posted by midsummerbreeze View Post
    This is almost the same issue that I am seeing except in addition to the impress Liam goal, I keep getting the "Tons of fun" goal that keeps popping up. My game continues to refresh. I opened a ticket with support and have not heard anything back and it has been over 3 days. It continues to refresh in a continuous loop. I have installed and opened up Hungry Babies, Fantasy Story, Castle Story, Jewel Mania and yet that does not resolve the issue. These are not even games that I play. I am deleting those games.
    Please try opening Bubble Mania and see if this helps, if it doesn't, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicgirl82 View Post
    I am having the exact same issue. Logged into Hungry Babies and played a level but it hasn't stopped the problem.
    Please log out of your Game Center and open Hungry Babies Mania. Then you can log back into your Game Center and open Bakery Story 2 and the sync error should have stopped. If you are still seeing sync errors, please let us know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    I have the same issues and the advices didn?t help at all, the game keeps on keeping stuck into that lopp.
    Please open up the regular version of Hungry Babies instead of Hungry Babies: Wildlife. This should stop the sync errors. If you're still experiencing issues, please let me know so I can look into it again for you!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    If this helps with my QS / Facebook issue that will be great, but I can't even log into the hungry babies game, no go to button or anything!
    Can you give us more info on the issue you're experiencing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast