Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: May County Fair - May 20, 2016 (iOS only)

Fair Event - definitely passing this one up!

Two truffle pizzas, two jars of caramel sauce and some fried bananas to move up 5% in the completion bar.

Executive Chef
    The event started? When? I was playing early this morning (around 9:00 a.m. PDT) and I had nothing showing that indicated the event had started yet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Fair Event - definitely passing this one up!

Two truffle pizzas, two jars of caramel sauce and some fried bananas to move up 5% in the completion bar.
    If it's a fair event, you can choose to discard the requested item and wait 30 minutes for a new option to appear. So, you can still get it done despite the high-level items being requested. Just refresh until the items you get are within your budget.

Farm Supplier
    Nothing here yet....

The info says 5:30 pst and day 1 starts at 2:30 pst (the latter should be about now?).

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The event started? When? I was playing early this morning (around 9:00 a.m. PDT) and I had nothing showing that indicated the event had started yet!
    No, I was just stating why I wouldn't be participating based on past fair event experiences.

Granted, I would probably be a little more eager to participate if the prize was decent. The calf in the bee outfit is rather foolish to me, but to each their own. Then again, maybe the final prize is more than just an animal skin? I guess we will find out soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Should 'bee' a fun event.
    Last edited by anne202b; 05-20-16 at 01:13 PM.

Just to be clear - I was not implying that the event had started and that was the first order I received. The event will more than likely start at 5:30 EST. I was simply stating that in past experiences, I was left with orders that were extremely time consuming to fill, and the status bar did not move up that much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Just to be clear - I was not implying that the event had started and that was the first order I received. The event will more than likely start at 5:30 EST. I was simply stating that in past experiences, I was left with orders that were extremely time consuming to fill, and the status bar did not move up that much.
    Ah, now I understand. Yes, by the last day, it can be extremely frustrating. However, for some of us the last prize has been worth all the time and effort. Yes, we'll have to wait and see what the last prize will be, but now I'm wondering about all the other prizes...more skins built around the "Bee" theme? Hmm...honey-pot pigs, honeycomb sheep, beehive cows...lol

New Resident
    I actually really enjoy fair events since I actually have control over whether or not I get to the goal. It's not some collection event where I can work and work and it's up to luck or an event that requires help from neighbors to collect 2000 items to upgrade whatever it is.

Fashion Designer
    Tiny bees just flew by on my farm. I tapped them and they disappeared but nothing happened. No prize floated up

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast