Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: May County Fair - May 20, 2016 (iOS only)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ftbl View Post
    Will we continue to have bee swarms around our farm, along with getting bonus items with them to stay on permanently? It is a nice bonus to have added on our farm����
    Sorry the bees will be leaving our farms too now the fair is over. They are cute aren't they?

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that some of my neighbors are now able to use the "event" space on the farm, what do you need to do to expand to that area?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I noticed that some of my neighbors are now able to use the "event" space on the farm, what do you need to do to expand to that area?
    Those neighbours must be on Android devices to be able to use them. The fair grounds is dedicated to Fair event for iOS members.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh ok that makes sense. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    @elizabetheva, LuvsHorror, fish63, grameys, Allie0105 - I have started a bug thread for this issue and moved your posts there. Please see Missing Beehive Boost.

Red face

Now that the County Fair is over, has the bee swarm that gave free items and coins been removed?

Skip my question, I just read the above question. Shame to lose the bees as we had to use hard earned gems to get the bee feeder but I guess it makes a nice decoration ��������

Just wondering, does the animated bee tree give anything or is it just a decoration?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-16 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    Just wondering, does the animated bee tree give anything or is it just a decoration?
    The Bee Tree is an animated decoration.

Perhaps not totally related to this event, but... What happened to the bumbling bees that many of us earned in our last event? The bees that swarmed around and often times provided extra ciders, tarts and raisin breads. I notice they seemed to disappear once this event started ? Will they be back?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Perhaps not totally related to this event, but... What happened to the bumbling bees that many of us earned in our last event? The bees that swarmed around and often times provided extra ciders, tarts and raisin breads. I notice they seemed to disappear once this event started ? Will they be back?
    Sorry the bees were specifically for this event. They would not be returning...

All that work to earn the bees and they're gone? Hmmmm!