Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: May County Fair - May 20, 2016 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe how many orders I had to send off for 8 pet food. This has to be the worst prize ever!

Rhino Keeper
    To everyone passing on this event, Don't forget about the 'buzzing with activity' goal also going on (you need to complete the fair goals to do these goals) We will find out what the grand prize is tomorrow......could be a bee as a pet maybe
    Last edited by dizzle507; 05-22-16 at 10:31 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Goal 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	214 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	31145

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Goal 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	214 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	31145
    . Wow. That is disappointing. 990 xp? Excuse me while I go send a couple of plane deliveries to get 1000 Xp.

"If it's a fair event, you can choose to discard the requested item and wait 30 minutes for a new option to appear. So, you can still get it done despite the high-level items being requested. Just refresh until the items you get are within your budget."

When I tried to discard and request a new option, the game stated I had to wait 30 minutes and lose all my progress. My progress bar was at 32% already and I did not want to lose that. Can someone verify that, if you request a new option you will lose all progress for the day?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    "If it's a fair event, you can choose to discard the requested item and wait 30 minutes for a new option to appear. So, you can still get it done despite the high-level items being requested. Just refresh until the items you get are within your budget."

When I tried to discard and request a new option, the game stated I had to wait 30 minutes and lose all my progress. My progress bar was at 32% already and I did not want to lose that. Can someone verify that, if you request a new option you will lose all progress for the day?
    You will not lose your progress if you discard an county fair order. Just a matter of waiting 30 minutes to refresh or 3-4 gems to refresh immediately.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    . Wow. That is disappointing. 990 xp? Excuse me while I go send a couple of plane deliveries to get 1000 Xp.
    Personally I view the fair orders the same as delivery orders, so I'm doing the fair orders instead. And if along the way, I get some cool skins, that's a nice bonus. I guess I wasn't disappointed cos I didn't see it from an event perspective and I didn't mind skipping some delivery drops. The goals are just by products when I achieve event days. Well, I'm taking this easy as a stress free event, as you can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post

As driver1711 has mentioned, you won't lose your progress. Just to share to make you feel better, I did several refreshes over the past days and didn't lose my progress at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Still disappointed that the beehive tree isn't a prize.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Day 1
    Five bee order 22 percent

Day 2
    Five bee order 16 percent

Day 3
    Five bee order 12 percent
    Four bee order 10 percent
    Three bee order 8 percent
    Two bee order 5 percent
    0ne bee order 2 percent

Day 4
    Five bees 10 percent
    Three bees 5 percent

Ok here's the scoop....if you are participating in the event you need to keep your machines producing items that take awhile to make.
    There is a nice set of three animal skins for the final prize....available for coins.
    By this I mean you are filling orders for the fair that basically are worth coins in your store.
    NOT GEMS....so you can get a set of bee skins for your sheep, pigs and cows for coins.

I am not going to pass that up... Yes I would of preferred a pet but there will be more events that have pets as a prize....we just got a lovely Bambi for doing a goal line for buying the florist shop.

So let's get buzzing, fill those orders and get ourselves a set of bee skins.

And still hoping that perhaps we get to buy that lovely tree with the beehive in it.

What a beautiful corner we can have with the honeybee hive, the bee skins for our animals, and some honeycomb building skins and crossing fingers for that tree!!!

HINT! HINT!

Farm Supplier
    Hi! The bees keep giving me tickets. I don't have the balloon yet. If I expand to the balloon, will I have tickets waiting for me, or do they disappear?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast