Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: May County Fair - May 20, 2016 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I am giving up on this event. The progress bar is going up way too slow and the skins are just not worth all this effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Did they change the progress bar quite a bit from the previous similar events? It's such a struggle to finish each day now. I think I'm about to give up, too.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Did they change the progress bar quite a bit from the previous similar events? It's such a struggle to finish each day now. I think I'm about to give up, too.

You have to get to one hundred percent on the progress bar to win the prize of the day!

Day 1
    Five bee order 22 percent
    Meaning if you do five ....five bee orders
    You get today's prize.
    Five ...five bee orders would equal 110 percent and no you can't carry to next day.

Each day the task bar starts at zero.

Day 2
    Five bee order 16 percent
    You would have to do seven five bee orders today to get today's prize.

Day 3
    Five bee order 12 percent
    You would have to do 9 five bee orders today to get the prize.

Four bee order 10 percent
    Three bee order 8 percent
    Two bee order 5 percent
    0ne bee order 2 percent

Day 4
    Five bees 10 percent
    Three bees 5 percent

Day 5
    Five bees 8 percent
    Three bees 4 percent
    Two bees 3 percent
    One bee 2 percent

Day 5
    Five bees 8 percent
    Three bees 4 percent
    Two bees 3 percent
    One bee 2 percent

Day 7
    Silo day
    Five bees 6 percent
    Four bees 4 percent
    Three bees 4 percent
    Two bees 3 percent

Day 9
    I didn't pay much attention but believe
    Five bees were 5 percent down to one bee giving 1 percent of task bar
    You would have to do 20 five bee orders today to win the prize

In every fair event
    the amount of orders you have to give increases each day
    and you get less points in the task bar each day for the items you give.

Tomorrows skins are worth five hundred gems so if a five bee order is still worth five percent of the task bar...
    Then you would have to give 20 five bee orders to win the prize!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-28-16 at 02:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Only 3 % to go for day 9 and then just tomorrow to get through! This one has been tougher than previous county fairs but I think that's because I have more difficult items available now than before (sauces for example). Good luck finishing everyone!

[] I used hard earned money to purchase the beehive boost ... 1st day it gave 3% boost ... Yesterday noticed it was only 2% AND TODAY IT IS ONLY GIVING 1%. Why do this? I will never again spend a PENNY on this game. I don't mind doing it when everything even ... But when they change the rules in the middle of the game ... That's just plain wrong . Like I said... NOT ONE MORE PENNY!! Would appreciate someone passing this along to the higher ups ... If tables were turned they wouldn't like it either.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-16 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Flaming S8

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    [] I used hard earned money to purchase the beehive boost ... 1st day it gave 3% boost ... Yesterday noticed it was only 2% AND TODAY IT IS ONLY GIVING 1%. Why do this? I will never again spend a PENNY on this game. I don't mind doing it when everything even ... But when they change the rules in the middle of the game ... That's just plain wrong . Like I said... NOT ONE MORE PENNY!! Would appreciate someone passing this along to the higher ups ... If tables were turned they wouldn't like it either.
    Before you get more upset, let me explain how it works... What you collect from the beehive boosts remain the same for each collection throughout the event, but because the progress bar increases for each event day, that's why the percentage drops. So it isn't as what you think, your boost is working as it should be. Hope this helps to make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    General guidelines for Fair events
    Day 1 requires 75 gems orders
    Day 2 requires 150 gems orders
    Day 3 requires 200 gems orders
    Day 4 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 5 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 6 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 7 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 8 requires 400 gems orders
    Day 9 requires 501 gems orders
    Day 10 requires 600 gems orders

Umm... No it doesn't ... So what u are saying is ...when we MOST need the boosts that's when we get the LEAST help ?? Ridiculous !!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    Umm... No it doesn't ... So what u are saying is ...when we MOST need the boosts that's when we get the LEAST help ?? Ridiculous !!
    The amount from the boost doesn't change; it is the progress needed for each event day that has increased. Likewise the a 5 bees order on Day 1 has a higher percentage value than on Day 10. The boost helps in some of your progress compared to not having a boost at all. But you will still need to deliver some orders. You can collect as many times as you need while your event day is open.

I am really trying to understand ... I see what you are saying about the amount of orders needed go up each day ... But when I start at a 3% boost on day 1 and today at 1% boost ... How can that not be seen as the boosts not changing? If amount to finish day goes up, boost amounts should certainly not go down ... I truly don't understand . It is what it is I guess ... But lesson certainly learned !

Grand Emperor
    Ok let's talk in terms of number of bees. For example, you get 100 bees each time you collect from your boost.

Day 1 requires 1000 bees, Day 2 requires 2000 bees, ... Day 10 requires 10,000 bees. So in terms of bees, your boost gives you 100 bees per collection consistently throughout the whole event. But when you calculate that to percentage to the bees required for each day, the percentage does drop because the daily bees required increased.

When viewed in percentage, there are 2 maths values in the calculation.. bees from collection / daily bees required. It is the latter that increases.