View Poll Results: Which recent event did you enjoy most?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Season Of Luck!

18 13.74%
  • Ivy's Petting Zoo

2 1.53%
  • Cherry Hive Event

65 49.62%
  • The Great Glimmeregg Hunt

13 9.92%
  • Fire and Ice (Current event)

33 25.19%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite recent events in Castle Story?

Host(ess)
    Voted Cherry Hive because the end prize was the prettiest.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragons hands down!!!

New Resident
    Definitely the season of luck...another way to get the golden troll token from the lucky workshop...

Quote Originally Posted by dearchloe View Post
    Definitely the season of luck...another way to get the golden troll token from the lucky workshop...
    Really? No troll token ever drops from mine

Executive Chef
    Not sure I have enjoyed any of the recent events. They all seem to be glitchy, requiring many hours of game-play and the rewards are no longer guaranteed to stay around. The early events were much more fun. The goals were not repetitive and were achievable even if you couldn't spend all day playing.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I voted for the Chery Hive, but after today have more to add.

Loving the dragon event, because:
    It's an awesome prize at th end ( looks cool and useful)
    Awesome interim surprises - coral is beautiful, there are several to drive for, and most importantly, it gives you something to do while you are waiting for chapters. Challenging with a very low drop rate, but nice to have a different challenge
    The flowers are beautiful, and will last after the event
    The new monster is creepy with great action - one of the main reasons I love this is for the graphics besides the storyline

So lots to do, make, earn... Very cool event. The event itself is only topped by the Cherry Hive because you earns a flying fairy. If the dragon mov d I the board like the other characters, this event would win hands down.

Edited to say Thank you!!!!!!

New Resident
    I enjoyed the cherry hive and season of luck,
    But I hate it when the prize is a decoration
    And you can probably guess I play on android,
    Come on you need to be fair to us
    ����������������

Executive Chef
    Fire and ice. It doesn't require 1000 hours a day of game play, a billion redundant collection of things like corn, or gives useless building that takes up more precious space. It also gave us super cool Nagas that actually spawned with in a reasonable amount of water collecting and the end prize is cool.

BUT...and I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record...but can we please, pretty please with a cherry on top and a drizzle of salted caramel ganache made with Hawaiian heritage organic chocolate, get back to the original story line and find out what is in the locked crown and throne in the lower right hand corner and who the real heir to that crown and throne is and why was our main character kidnapped as a child?

I would have enjoyed the fire and ice more had it not been a storybook format. Any timed quest other than maybe the holiday ones make no sense for the players. Most of us work and have other lives to lead and CS had always felt like a pleasant, low stress diversion game until the timed quests became so much more common. The story format with the artificial wait times between chapters is simply horrible. That being said, I did appreciate that even the randomly needed drops were not rare and that the nagas had a high spawn rate. So for a timed quest this was better than, say, one that required 10 ornate beams that, without them already in storage, would have made succeeding in the quest prohibitive. So I do feel this one was done properly with an interesting reward at the end.

Rhino Keeper
    I salute the directors/designers behind the Cherry Hive event. Every step was extremely enjoyable - both the tasks and the storyline. Although my gaming time was strictly limited, it was doable. I love the way it picked up the vibe from the Lila/Azalea-story, and at the same time it drew us closer to the town characters. The Story book events, on the other hand, tend to feel quite remote and impersonal.

I love the magnificent cherry tree. After begging, nagging and pleading for more trees in these forum discussions, I finally got my wish <3 I just wish there were more (yup, I'm a greedy lil' monster...) No seriously, in the current Fire and Ice event I bought the other dragon too (Snow & Stormborn belong together). If there had been a frozen (light blue/white) version of the cherry tree, I'd happily buy that instead/too.

What I'm currently exited about:
    - The history behind the Blythewoods vs. Glimmers, and how do Azalea vs. Lila fit into this?
    - I'm Team Azalea & Team Ice dragon. Can't wait to see what consequences our choices will have in the continued story line.
    - More lovely trees. More cool Greselda acts and conversations.

(Cast a vote for the Cherry Hive, but would have liked to vote for Fire and Ice too.)
    Last edited by tvangstanke; 05-17-16 at 09:01 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast