View Poll Results: Which recent event did you enjoy most?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Season Of Luck!

18 13.74%
  • Ivy's Petting Zoo

2 1.53%
  • Cherry Hive Event

65 49.62%
  • The Great Glimmeregg Hunt

13 9.92%
  • Fire and Ice (Current event)

33 25.19%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite recent events in Castle Story?

Rhino Keeper
    I chose Season of Luck, not because if the format if the event, but because of the prize. I live having an extra trade to do each day that gets exciting when you get a random prize. Although the deco prizes are a little too scarce for my liking, lol. But I remain hopeful as it is there to try again the next day!

I have played now for many year complete every event loved the game till now. I would say any event is better then the current one because in still force closing to try get dragon egg more then 24 hours latter. I always through people just winged a little bit to much about problems in the game but since you a pumping out updates all the time. The quality of the game has dropped and there is far to many problems and glitches in each event

Fashion Designer
    cherry hive cause the witch cauldron event isn't in the list.

snafu
    Last edited by Radegast1; 05-21-16 at 03:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with dalexxx. Halloween 2014 event gave us the Witch's Cauldron which is the best prize so far I've seen in this game. Please S8 give us more functional prizes. We put so much effort latelly on your events just to get either decos or prizes with poor drops.

I voted for the egg hunt because it was the first time I got to finish without using real money.

The season of luck is my second choice because the prize is actually useful.

Executive Chef
    the glimmeregg Hunt. season of luck for 2nd
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I chose this current event because the tasks didn't seem tedious or repetitive, the Naga monster was a cool surprise and even the graphics (corals, etc) were beautiful. I also like that while we needed neighbor participation, it wasn't a huge focus in the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Opting out of voting, but I'd have voted for Fire and Ice if it had been available on Android as well is IoS because I thought some of the graphics were stunning and because an effort was made to make it possible for lower level players to complete, and because there was variety in the tasks and we didn't everlastingly have to do the same thing.

Rhino Keeper
    I liked the Cherry Hive because I enjoyed getting the new character. I also enjoy the Monster hunts, in general, even with the new changes to make it harder to get a Glimmer Dragon. I feel like the final goals to work toward are useful. In contrast, my lucky workshop almost never drops anything useful, and the parade float is in permanent storage because it doesn't seem to have a purpose.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast