Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happen to all the taffy tickets?

Rhino Keeper

What happen to all the taffy tickets?

Just did the game update this morning, then this problem occur, the taffy ticket won't show up after the 1st trial of a ticket level. Is there a rule change or what? Normally, the level which player stuck at will always be a ticket level, no matter how many time you replay it, but now it change into a non-ticket level after first trial. I tried replaying some of the ticket levels, also after the first trial, they becomes a non-ticket level. Those levels which changed into non-ticket level will become a ticket-level again in a few hours, but will change back to a non-ticket level again after been play once......What is this? A bug? Or a change of rule??? If that is a change of rule, then, that s STUPID!! If it is a bug, please fix it, thx

New Resident
    Me too. I just played five games and only received taffy tickets for the first game.

Rhino Keeper
    I just reported this too. I also noticed the taffy ticket icon keeps toggling on and off. When I go in, the level allows me to collect taffy tickets for one game but after I finish, the taffy tickets disappear. I'm at level 1327. It seems buggy to me.

New Resident
    Me too!! So frustrating bc I'm in the weekly competition 2nd place and i won't have a chance to advance at all! Fix this please if this is a bug.... Very annoyed

We'll take a look. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Please fix this. I was going to buy the new package on sale but now I won't because it would seem a waste.

Rhino Keeper
    Please fix it, now I don't play more then one game as it seem to be wasting my energy without taffy ticket. And my position had drop from 3rd to 18th b'cos of this bug

Im the same?! What's happened and when will it be fixed?!!

Executive Chef
    hello? hello? What's the word, Storm 8?

New Resident
    Yeah, this is really uncool. I am at 1605 tickets and have used a bunch of sweet spots, sugar blasts, and candy scoops thinking they would be replenished getting when once I got to 2400 tickets. I have barely been able to get tickets the past two days though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast