Thread: Faerie Respite drops issue

Faerie Respite drops issue

Hi! I just noticed that my Faerie Respite is no longer dropping anything except for coins. I've already closed and opened again the game and tried to see if it was just a one time thing, but apparently is not.
    I'm doing the Goddess Tree quest, and when they ask you to go to the Faerie Respite and then the Tree, that's when I noticed that I didn't get anything from the Respite (which was weird as I had just collected from it a few hours ago and was working as usual)... Let it be, and tried again a few hours later and again nothing... Closed the app and opened it again, wait a bit more and again when I collected there's was nothing.
    Can someone tell me why is this? Is it normal? Why are the drops stopping?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It depends on where you are in the story. Can you tell me which goal you are on and I'll tell you if it is during the part where the faeries are mad and therefore the respite drop nothing. It does start dropping items again quite soon though...

If you're maxed on the item it is trying to drop, it will only give you coin. It's not always a multi drop though.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It depends on where you are in the story. Can you tell me which goal you are on and I'll tell you if it is during the part where the faeries are mad and therefore the respite drop nothing. It does start dropping items again quite soon though...

If you're maxed on the item it is trying to drop, it will only give you coin. It's not always a multi drop though.
    Ohhhh ok, yeah I think I'm right on that part... I'm doing the goal of the Goddess Tree, not sure what's the name of it, I just sent off my third letter to Agnes and waiting for her to return with along with the third silver thingy.

I'm definitely not maxed on the items, I actually was shocked because I need faerie 's murmur and was getting it from there.

I'll wait to complete the goal then, thanks!!!