Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Event - Lavender meringue not registered

New Resident

Motherly Love Event - Lavender meringue not registered

I have already learn lavender meringues and made several times, but I didn't get the rose plant and move on. Help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by epicist View Post
    I have already learn lavender meringues and made several times, but I didn't get the rose plant and move on. Help!
    Can you force shut your game and check your appliances or featured tabs again?

Anyone else having trouble with the game not recognizing that I have learned the lavender merigue recipe and thus not giving me the Rose pant to get petals??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by smrfcop View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the game not recognizing that I have learned the lavender merigue recipe and thus not giving me the Rose pant to get petals??
    Try this...

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you force shut your game and check your appliances or featured tabs again?

Tried closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling as well as restarting my device. Still no recognition of lav mers learned so still no rose plant for petals.
    Last edited by smrfcop; 05-11-16 at 11:45 AM.

Motherly Love Event - Lavender merit not registered

I am stuck on Step 2 as the game does not register that I have learned how to make lavender meringues thus rewarding me with the Rose plant to supply me with Rose petals. I am running version 1.6 I have restarted my Android tablet, uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it (twice already), cleared cache, and than made more lavender meringues...but still no acknowledgement that I completed step 2.
    Last edited by smrfcop; 05-11-16 at 05:22 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Just to check, did the game registers your learning of black tea? Is it only the lavender meringues that's affected?

Yes, it registered I have the teapot and regiastered that I learned/made the black tea. I only need it to register that I learned and made the meringues so I can get the Rose plant. I've already made over ten meringues but not registering so I can complete the step.

New Resident
    Me too. It didn't work even I reinstall the game. I can't get rose plant * -- *

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by epicist View Post
    Me too. It didn't work even I reinstall the game. I can't get rose plant * -- *
    Are you on iOS or Android? What's your game version?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast