Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing when collecting from town hall

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
    I've got to quit playing this game for a while. This ain't working. ��

I've uninstalled the game, updated my iPhone SE, reinstalled it and I had always made sure no other apps are running in the background, but still the problem persists.
    The game is irritatingly slow and my phone's getting extremely hot. So hot I have to cool it down with an ice pack!!!
    I can't play a game that's pushing my device beyond its limits.
    ������

Not sure if this is a bug but it's bugging me for sure...
    In dining, shopping and housing businesses there's 2 active permits each. But in entertainment and service businesses there's only 1 permit each and technology business has 14(!) alone.
    While it's no fun with just 1 permit, 14 is way too much.

Other bugs is that it still crashes every once in a while and automatically restart. But then a lot of small quirks tag along, like invisible or blinking factory's, missing info on what to order and how much things there's in the inventory and such.
    I can get rid of the small bugs if I reboot the game manually, but it will soon crash again and the problem will start over.

/Nettis
    Sorry about this! Our team is aware that the game may be a bit heavy for some devices. This should get better once the game is available for all players. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by snarasoder View Post
    Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?
    Sorry about this. I have flagged this over to the team.

Grand Emperor
    The Team is still looking into this as to why it's happening to select players. Please stay tune for future updates. Sorry about this. Thank you for your feedback and patience.

New Resident
    Still have this: Have a problem sens the last uppdate... cant level up to level 17. The game stops and reload every time i try to level up or collect from City Hall

Grand Emperor
    Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it helps?

New Resident
    I have tried that...

New Resident
    Looks like I can level up now! But still can't collect...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neag3 View Post
    Looks like I can level up now! But still can't collect...
    Hey there! It seems like your Slide Shop is on top of your Family Park. Store both and you should be able to collect from City Hall! Hope that helps!

New Resident
    Hmm !! That seems to work! Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast