Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing when collecting from town hall

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
    City hall is now working perfectly! 
    And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well.   

But I've got a new irritating bug. 
    I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.
    

/Nettis
    Oh great thanks for reporting back that these items have been fixed.

I have flagged over the key issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Small bug.
    When you level up you see a text "new items" or such. But no pictures of items.
    I just reached level 24 and I don't remember when it started, only that it's been like that for some levels now.

Grand Emperor
    Not sure if this is a bug but I've added to the report. Thanks for your feedback.

Farm Supplier
    Hmm. Maybe not, because it seems as no new items shows up in the factory's and so on.
    Perhaps I'm too far ahead in the game?
    I really like the game so if I can be of any help with bug reports or something, just let me know.

Regarding the not-disappearing-keys to Chesterfield vineyard... That's no bug.
    Another bug seems to be fixed, so now I can see the name of another building; Chesterfield retreat. It needs the same sort of keys as well, it just didn't show before so I had no idea.
    The only bug left there is that the image of the retreat is turned 90 degrees from how it's placed. Maybe the image should be something that tells you it's not done yet and the need of keys/money?

/Nettis
    Last edited by Nettis02; 05-16-16 at 04:58 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Something has happened.
    The game is very slow, crashes often and drains the battery. My phone is getting really hot (iPhone SE).
    😬😬😬

/Nettis

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
    Something has happened.
    The game is very slow, crashes often and drains the battery. My phone is getting really hot (iPhone SE).
    ������

/Nettis
    Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have any applications running in the background? If so, closing them may help with making your game run smoother. If it has been closed out, we suggest contacting support@storm8.com if you're still encountering this issue. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I've got to quit playing this game for a while. This ain't working. 😞

I've uninstalled the game, updated my iPhone SE, reinstalled it and I had always made sure no other apps are running in the background, but still the problem persists.
    The game is irritatingly slow and my phone's getting extremely hot. So hot I have to cool it down with an ice pack!!!
    I can't play a game that's pushing my device beyond its limits.
    😞😞😞

Not sure if this is a bug but it's bugging me for sure...
    In dining, shopping and housing businesses there's 2 active permits each. But in entertainment and service businesses there's only 1 permit each and technology business has 14(!) alone.
    While it's no fun with just 1 permit, 14 is way too much.

Other bugs is that it still crashes every once in a while and automatically restart. But then a lot of small quirks tag along, like invisible or blinking factory's, missing info on what to order and how much things there's in the inventory and such.
    I can get rid of the small bugs if I reboot the game manually, but it will soon crash again and the problem will start over.

/Nettis

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com as SparklyOctopus suggested and an agent can check your game and address your other issues. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I just delete this game because there are so many bugs in this game

Everytime when I want collet orders ( thus I make) the screen goes on black and I have to log in again.
    All the time now. This was not in the beginning.
    I was already on level 15.
    Yesterday I lost almost all the coins.. 8 hours later the coins were back.
    So not stable this game.
    The boardwalk is not working.. They ask for items that I cant make because these items Are used by higher levels.
    It looks at first as a nice game... But again: this is not to play
    To many bugs..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I just delete this game because there are so many bugs in this game

Everytime when I want collet orders ( thus I make) the screen goes on black and I have to log in again.
    All the time now. This was not in the beginning.
    I was already on level 15.
    Yesterday I lost almost all the coins.. 8 hours later the coins were back.
    So not stable this game.
    The boardwalk is not working.. They ask for items that I cant make because these items Are used by higher levels.
    It looks at first as a nice game... But again: this is not to play
    To many bugs..
    Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass along the feedback to the team!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast