Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing when collecting from town hall

New Resident

Game crashing when collecting from town hall

The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by greshmo View Post
    The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck
    Same issue for me, game keeps crashing after collecting from town hall and maybe one or two items..😬

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for reporting this. I've flagged this over.

Farm Supplier

New bugs (city hall)

Now I have stumbled into a new bunch of bugs.

I can't collect from City Hall because then the game reboots itself after about 10 seconds. And after that all my factories become invisible and the game seems unstable with a lot of small quirks.
    So the collecting money part tends to be quite slow right now. 😞

I don't have any technology business permits anymore for some reason.

I can't expand my city anymore. Those two bridges only point out that they demand level 99.

I'm at level 22, my device is an iPhone SE, all updated.
    I have tried to reboot my iPhone and re-install the game in any possible way, but nothing works.

/Nettis

The exact thing is happening to me. It's a bit annoying when you can't collect from city hall or build bridges.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your feedback. This has been reported earlier. Let's wait for the team to give us more updates on fixes.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, new bug.
    Connection error. Can't even start the game. 😬
    But I can still post this bug report, despite my "connection error". 😉

Executive Chef
    This should be fixed. You guys should be able to collect from your City Hall now! Please let me know if you are still unable to.

Farm Supplier
    City hall is now working perfectly! 👍🏻
    And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well. 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

But I've got a new irritating bug. 😕
    I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.
    😢😢😢

/Nettis

Farm Supplier
    Oh, and when can we expect to be able to build the bridges?
    I'm looking forward to it! Very much!

/Nettis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast