Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Grand Emperor
    Are you on iOS? You can try to recover your game by logging back into the Game Center. It works for some members but not everyone. I hope this does for you.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I'm on iOS. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs.

Logging into each gamecentre ID was the first thing I tried. Nope. That did not work

Grand Emperor
    Im afraid we'll need Support for this. But now I'm going to make a new thread for this issue and submit in a report. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll include it in for you.

Executive Chef
    hey rynetory, just as a heads up, it's still slow and i am afraid to try relogging my facebook on android...because last time I did that it reverted me to level 1. I cannot see my friends' names at all still. It's semi playable now though. Hopefully it will clear up in the morning, as it has in the past.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me tonight..right after the new challenge when I went back to check on stoves I was returned to level 1. This is so frustrating as it happened to me before with RS. Deleting and downloading didn't work and going to Game Center failed so I'm just locked out of my game ����

Executive Chef
    Yeah okay, I am not able to relog without the game resetting to level 1. So, basically, I am locked out of sending requests for quick serves atm...><

Grand Emperor
    I've updated my report from your feedback. So now let's wait for Rescue.

Grand Emperor
    Just want to drop a note here on how I gotten my bakery and store level back... Not sure if this will help you guys but no harm trying.

My bakery was fine until I logged out of FB in game. My game reset to level 1 and Jenny store to level 2. Here are what I did.

1. Force shut BS2
    2. Go to FB site and log in.
    3. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
    --> Got my level back. But my Jenny store is now level 2.

4. Force shut BS2
    5. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
    --> Got my Jenny store back to original.

Rhino Keeper
    Rynetory,

When I open BS2, it starts at level 1, with the tutorial. I can't bypass the tutorial to log into FB. I'm a bit scared that if I do the tutorial, the game might overwrite my level 40 game, and support might not be able to find it?

Did you do the tutorial, in order to be able to log into FB?

Grand Emperor
    Yap I finished the tutorial before I did the above steps. I took the risk since I was stuck like you guys.

To add: don't proceed if you are uncomfortable with it. You can wait for the team to come online.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast