Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenzen2 View Post
    So I was on level 40 an active player. My game crashed and when I reopened it I'm on level one again. I have tried everything. (I did email storm 8 3. Days ago when this happened). I have tried in installing and reinstalling and powering off my iPad and restarting. Still on level one. Has this happened to anyone else. Any suggestions?
    You may want to try to log back into Game Center to recover your bakery.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

If it doesnt work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you further.

(Moved and merged to Bakery Story 2 forum)

I just upgraded my iPad Air to new version. Now both Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story have reverted to level 1. Also Game Center is gone. How do I get my games back??? This happened before.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    I just upgraded my iPad Air to new version. Now both Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story have reverted to level 1. Also Game Center is gone. How do I get my games back??? This happened before.
    Sorry to hear that. Can you login to the Game Center via Device Settings and try again? Follow the steps in my post above yours.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516