Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    ^_^ Did you finish the tutorial? Try completing it.
    Yes, yes, yes - that worked and I finally got my game back... Thank you so much, Elsa and all the guys behind the scenes

Never thought of doing the tutorial as I was afraid that would completely mess up my game.

At first Jenny's store was down to a storage limit of two but once I reconnected the game to FB that was fixed as well...

Now off to brew some tea!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Yes, yes, yes - that worked and I finally got my game back... Thank you so much, Elsa and all the guys behind the scenes

Never thought of doing the tutorial as I was afraid that would completely mess up my game.

At first Jenny's store was down to a storage limit of two but once I reconnected the game to FB that was fixed as well...

Now off to brew some tea!
    Glad to hear it. To trigger the GC login, if you're in the tutorial, you need to finish it first to go into normal gameplay.

So if anyone tried the Game Center steps and they're seeing the tutorial, after restart -- go ahead and finish the tutorial.

Farm Supplier
    Oh no! My game got reset to level one again!!! What should I do? Send email to support? Please help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    Oh no! My game got reset to level one again!!! What should I do? Send email to support? Please help!
    Oh dear!! Can you respond back to your last email with Support and let them know your game is having issues again? I'll report this in for you as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear!! Can you respond back to your last email with Support and let them know your game is having issues again? I'll report this in for you as well.
    Thanks! I did reply and waiting for help. Bummer, I thought I had a shot at finishing the goal...

Executive Chef
    When everything got fixed with the storage issue, all of my s8 games got reset to level 1. I logged on BS1 and relogged in to the network through the s8 bubble in the upper right corner. maybe that will help?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    When everything got fixed with the storage issue, all of my s8 games got reset to level 1. I logged on BS1 and relogged in to the network through the s8 bubble in the upper right corner. maybe that will help?
    I went ahead and did that and still the same. Thanks for the tip though, I'll try everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    OK, here's what I did, I logged off Game Center, click on game and it was the same. Then I deleted the game and downloaded again while I was still logged off Game Center, then clicked on the game again and nothing, the game start with tutorials at level one. There's no words to describe my frustration. They did something on their end to make this happen and it looks that they are guessing and have no clue what went wrong. Please, please help, I like the game very much.
    Yep this is the same for me! I've logged in and out of game centre and deleted the game, reinstalled it. Don't know what else to do as I'm just permanently back to level 1. It's like my game centre details are not connecting to the game to sync its progress!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1807 View Post
    Yep this is the same for me! I've logged in and out of game centre and deleted the game, reinstalled it. Don't know what else to do as I'm just permanently back to level 1. It's like my game centre details are not connecting to the game to sync its progress!!
    Hang on...... Wait a minute I'm back upto my previous level 28!!!! Yippee. I started playing the game from level one went through the tutorial and hey presto my game centre ID flashed up and I whizzed back up to 28!! 😍

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast