Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Event (May 2016)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I'm so upset! These events tend to [] up my game where I continuously have to force close but this is the worse!!! My pantry is FULL!!! Why do they have to take up space?? My items have now reverted to being able to reload after 2 items i.e. I'm now being asked to upgrade from 2--> 3 again!!! After all that hard work? I've deleted my game twice now because the first time totally went back to a new game at level 1! []

AND I can't log into my FACEBOOK!
    Sorry to hear about your game and stores reverted. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

To add: see this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....vels-decreased

You can send me your ticket number and I'll add it to my report.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-10-16 at 10:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yea it's still running super slow, and my facebook is all wonky, everyone listed as "bakery friend" for requesting and receiving...and not seeing all of my friends on it. And when I try to relog to reload everyone's names etc, it reverts back to level 1...

Edit..I will say this though, I have had similar issues in the past, and after things even out over time, things are fine. Hoping that's the case this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does grandpa louie always brings events that requires long restock times lol

Executive Chef
    Mine all say " bakery friend" as well. Sometimes logging out of Facebook and back in fixes it, but the next time I click on it the names are gone again. People seem to be getting what I send, so I guess it's ok.

I like that Grandpa Louie brings lots of stuff. And that we don't have to wait for someone to drop us 1 rose petal every 2 hours or so. I buzzed through the first 5 steps but that black tea dropping every 4 hrs will make step 6 take forever!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Since when does one 'eat tea' with a knife and fork lol
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Here ya go! Thanks for doing all the work to keep the first post updated. We all appreciate it!

Attachment 30823
    Thank you so much!
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Can anybody tell me where to get watering can to grow rose petals faster
    Please,I have no clue on this either

Grand Emperor
    i havent seen the watering can either but I'm wondering if that could be a special drop from Granpa or another special customer. Let's see who can get the watering can first. Haha non official event goal lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the only way to get this watering can is by buying it for gems. Personally, I think it's better to speed up the regular growing with 2 quick serves
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I think the only way to get this watering can is by buying it for gems. Personally, I think it's better to speed up the regular growing with 2 quick serves
    oh i don't believe they cd do this to us! i rather think like ms. tory said, some of guys will start to drop it when we pass some of goals, like jenny started to drop cookie cutters for xmas after several steps...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast