Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Event (May 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    I just have to say...I'm so in love with all of these recipes! They're similar to what I've been baking in real life recently.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anybody tell me where to get watering can to grow rose petals faster

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Yes it is hibiscus. They grow in warmer weather. I've seen them in Bermuda all over the place.
    Great thank you so much!

Edit: Just realized one of the recipes is literally called Hibiscus Tea *facepalm*

2nd Edit: Grandpa Louie just came back after 2 hours and dropped 2 each of the tea leaves and lavender!

Fashion Designer
    Argh, so tired. Yet, they seem to choose recipes I love. Teas and macarons, herbs, flowers, tea cakes, meringues and my favorite color, purple. I guess I'm in for now. Thanks to the designers for such beautiful items. Xo

Now if only we could get paid for game testing, I could work less and play more

Have fun all!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Hope it is not another five to six thousands rose petal collecting lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I second that lol. So far it doesn't seem so. The recipes look so beautiful!!

Executive Chef
    I'm a bit disappointed that only the final mastery level on these recipes gives a prize reward. The others are the standard boosts in coins and decrease in cooking time.

And I'm already tired of the 4 hr restock time on black tea and lavender....less than 4 hrs into the event, lol!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Homemade Ingredients:
    6 Rose Petals(7h): no ingredients
    6 Rose Petals- Quick Grow(1m): 1 golden watering can
    Rose Water(2h): 2 rose petals
    Hi CammoAmmo, could you possibly include that the 6 Rose Petals can be obtained from the Rose Plant [appliance] and that the Rose Water can be obtained from the Mixer [appliance]? If so, that would be greatly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so upset! These events tend to [] up my game where I continuously have to force close but this is the worse!!! My pantry is FULL!!! Why do they have to take up space?? My items have now reverted to being able to reload after 2 items i.e. I'm now being asked to upgrade from 2--> 3 again!!! After all that hard work? I've deleted my game twice now because the first time totally went back to a new game at level 1! []

AND I can't log into my FACEBOOK!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-10-16 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Removed swearing / merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I believe that the rose petals are actually an ingredient this time, rather than just for collecting! From what I can see, you need to use the Rose Petals to create Rose Water from the Mixer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8652.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	257.7 KB 
ID:	30832

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast