Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mire Dragon: Flash Tournament (Ends May 15)

Fashion Designer
    Same here with round 17 centurion
    Lost
    Diamond 2x
    Infinity
    Beast
    Playful
    Fire
    Angel
    Crusader
    Centurion
    Dame of darkness
    Lord of light
    Metal
    Soccer
    Pyramid
    Sultana
    Aladdin
    Kitsune
    Banshee
    And still no luck so finally used ultimate this was ridiculous I I think there were another two or three that I used also

Fashion Designer
    Every single dragon in the game, regardless of it's level or type, has a 10% chance of beating a Champion level 15 and above. People with habitats full of level 15 Champions and Diamond hybrids have the same odds (and problems) as the rest of us in trying to beat the high level Champion dragons. It's all about luck, persistence and time management. There are charts and tools out there that tell you which dragons have the best odds against any opponent, but we are not allowed to post links to them for some reason. The Dragon Story Wikia has a lot of helpful info about battling. I've won tournaments and I have no Champion or Diamond dragons.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 05-15-16 at 08:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    i am so stuck on centurion, don't want to spend another gold as last night fell in a big trap gold hole 1000 gold for 200k food!!! i already have 800k on my own, yes now over 1 mil of food but 1000 gold saved up for 1/2yr wipe off just in second. that gold is saved for a gold dragon... hik hil hik...... i want my gold back....
    Sorry to hear that! I feel bad for you.

I'm also stuck on round 17 and refuse to ultimate. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first tourney I haven't finished in a really long time but can't get past Centurion and need to go to bed. Congrats to those who won!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Anybody got any ideas on Mire? Lost with dragons that are supposed to win like Beast, Queen and Water.

Fashion Designer
    2 whole days on prizefighter. Looks like I won't be winning this one

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=stevenlee2905;1293209]

Rd 12. Prize Fighter lvl. 20 < Rhyme (Black, Blue, Red) lvl. 1 Bb. [/QUOTEj

I had an impossible time with Prize Fighter - Spent over a day and a half battling that dragon - all ending in a loss. I would NEVER have thought of using Rhyme, but that fuzzy and adorable little thing took care of the battle and is allowing me the chance to finish the tournament, so here is a shout out to Stevenlee2905 - Thank you! :-)
    Three hours and two minutes left, three more dragons to beat. It is down to the wire if I don't spend gold...

Good luck everyone! :-)

Farm Supplier
    In case it helps anyone, just got Mire with Hidden Gem 6 after a long string of losses

Farm Supplier
    Yup...stuck on Centurion...with 2 hours left, I guess I won't win this one.
    Might have had a chance if my game hadn't had a glitch. I had *finally* won against Prize Fighter...but it didn't save so still had to fight him at the next combat, making me lose another day.
    Nothing much to do eh?
    Good luck for the rest of it, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Anybody got any ideas on Mire? Lost with dragons that are supposed to win like Beast, Queen and Water.
    Try Lost Bones dragon if you have one. Good luck.