Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Mire Dragon: Flash Tournament (Ends May 15)

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post

Rd 12. Prize Fighter lvl. 20 < Rhyme (Black, Blue, Red) lvl. 1 Bb.
    I had an impossible time with Prize Fighter - Spent over a day and a half battling that dragon - all ending in a loss. I would NEVER have thought of using Rhyme, but that fuzzy and adorable little thing took care of the battle and is allowing me the chance to finish the tournament, so here is a shout out to Stevenlee2905 - Thank you! :-)
    Three hours and two minutes left, three more dragons to beat. It is down to the wire if I don't spend gold...

Good luck everyone! :-)
    Glad you finally knocked him down... Congratulations! You're very welcome, my dear friend...
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 05-15-16 at 11:43 PM. Reason: ETA

Farm Supplier
    Yet another tournament that I could not finish. I was stuck on prize fighter since saturday noon. Nothing moved that dragon (but mind you, in phaze tournament I did beat him easily with my diamond).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchomp View Post
    And I have a nice no-tournament win dragon to go with my no-world-event final personal milestone dragon. Perhaps storm 8 can go for the trifecta with a no-complete-dragon-tales dragon this week.
    Lol. I am also on target for that trifecta too..wonder if we will get a prize for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, didn't make it. Reached centurion and speeded up a couple of times, but after 3 losses and remembering the many MANY losses to Prize Fighter I gave up. At least I now get managable opponents so I can get the stupid flower thingies.

Actually I have both Prize Fighter and Centurion at L3 myself. Going to level them up and expect them to show their worths!

Congrats to all of you who got the Mire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Well, didn't make it. Reached centurion and speeded up a couple of times, but after 3 losses and remembering the many MANY losses to Prize Fighter I gave up. At least I now get managable opponents so I can get the stupid flower thingies.

Actually I have both Prize Fighter and Centurion at L3 myself. Going to level them up and expect them to show their worths!

Congrats to all of you who got the Mire
    Yep I did not make it either.
    I finally took down Prize Fighter with four hours to go.
    Got to Centurion and lost my Level 15 Diamond and could not be bothered use gold to try again and also go for Mire.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415