Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 11 2016

Between bakery and restaurant story the updates have been horrible. And no new recipes for a month. We want new recipes! Not ugly updates

Fashion Designer
    Them slowly starting to not have updates with new recipes is worrisome to me...I wonder if they are starting to faze out BS and RS.

RS2 & BS2 are so stupid though, I uninstalled both of them because they suck! I don't play any other S8 game except RS & BS, they all are so boring, so if they stop coming out with recipes then I guess I'm done completely with this company.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't redecorate often, but I think I like these colors! I want to see what it looks like on my phone though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Them slowly starting to not have updates with new recipes is worrisome to me...I wonder if they are starting to faze out BS and RS.

RS2 & BS2 are so stupid though, I uninstalled both of them because they suck! I don't play any other S8 game except RS & BS, they all are so boring, so if they stop coming out with recipes then I guess I'm done completely with this company.
    BS & RS are the only games I have left as well.
    CS was my favorite really. I had FS2, DS, FFS, BS2 & RS2 as well.
    But it got to where I couldn't load the games without crashing.
    I did enjoy RS2 better than BS2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    I'd be happy with mint dog treats if it meant a new oven😏
    Lol... For real.

New Resident
    Love the mint color and chevron pattern!!! Very trendy Has everyone complaining mastered every recipe on every appliance we already have?!?! That blows my mind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Now that things are growing, we can add one of the freshest herbs to our dishes! Delight your Customers with a bright bite of anything mint. While they dine on the cool flavors, make sure your Bakery reflects what they taste with the May Mint Flowers only Bakery Story!
    Don?t forget to add these new minty items:

• Minty Mutt decoration
    • Mint Couch decoration
    • Fresh Air Balloon decoration
    Looks like I'm one of the few who likes this update!
    Will get most of the items if they aren't gem-heavy.

And it may be too early to complain - they may give us a new machine (or more recipes in the regular oven - even better!) and not include it in the preview.

And I look forward to any LTOs too... Surprise us, S8!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnchik View Post
    Love the mint color and chevron pattern!!! Very trendy Has everyone complaining mastered every recipe on every appliance we already have?!?! That blows my mind.
    Yes I still have dozens which I have not mastered... and I started playing earlier than many of the newer players here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnchik View Post
    Yeah I've mastered every recipe on every oven I have access to. I have 40 ovens now so just bake RVC all the time.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Cute! Mint is a pretty popular spring color where I'm from, so I really like this update The wallpaper and flooring are lovely, and I really like the little table of flowers next to the cash register in the preview. The counters, tables, and chairs are really nice too.

I agree with other posters that the inclusion of the mint mutt is unnecessary, though. The increasing inclusion of pets in this game and RS makes me wonder if the artist(s) responsible miss working on Pet Shop Story or something. I'm sure players of that game would love to have more pets... here, maybe not so much.

I am a little disappointed that there are no new recipes though This could have been a great opportunity to introduce Mint Tea! The drink mixer hasn't seen new drinks in a while, and it could have been served in a nice little matching mint-chevron-patterned teapot and teacups, too Woe!

Looking forward to this though, and any potential LTOs/box sale

EDIT: Mint Limeade too!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-24-16 at 08:25 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast