Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 11 2016

Executive Chef
    well, i like the basics part of the update. floors, tables, chairs, walls--all pretty. couch is okay, i like hanging planters well enough, the table with the pots is cute. the balloons are neither here nor there for me.

the only piece i actively dislike is the dog. i'm glad someone is happy to have it (or at least okay with it), but i feel we have more than enough pet decor, and would rather they laid off dogs for a while. like, a year. maybe two.

Farm Supplier
    I hate we are not getting a new oven.

Fashion Designer
    I like the wallpaper which is extremely rare for me, haha. Not liking anything else yet. Can't wait for goals next week.

I'd be happy with mint dog treats if it meant a new oven😏

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    No new recipes???? What the H? Come on S8! This is so BORING!!!! I HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS! Looks like it will be for 3 weeks! I'm really starting to STRONGLY dislike this company and those who run it!

You said new pastries weekly in your description in the Playstore. Where are these weekly pastry releases? Get your act together. Glad I left an honest review of your management s****s in the Playstore! New players need to know the truth!
    Looks like they're adding recipes to our basic appliances, mint related, I think!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Looks like they're adding recipes to our basic appliances, mint related, I think!!
    I see green juice, chocolate tart and raspberry macaroons. Those are all old recipes. (Green juice is on a different, non standard machine... Name escapes me.)

Fashion Designer
    Yes, it gets quite boring with only monthly goals
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    No new recipes???? What the H? Come on S8! This is so BORING!!!! I HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS! Looks like it will be for 3 weeks! I'm really starting to STRONGLY dislike this company and those who run it!

You said new pastries weekly in your description in the Playstore. Where are these weekly pastry releases? Get your act together. Glad I left an honest review of your management s****s in the Playstore! New players need to know the truth!

Fashion Designer
    I like the wallpaper and the wall deco, the floor is too dizzying, for some reason the couch looks like it's made for a giant, and the counters and hot air balloons and dog will most likely be for gems I wish we had a new recepie as well, it's getting boring cooking RVC.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    No, those recipes are already there.

Executive Chef
    Hideous

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast