Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 11 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Yeah I've mastered every recipe on every oven I have access to. I have 40 ovens now so just bake RVC all the time.
    Impressive! If you don't mind me asking - do you want new ovens/ recipes because you enjoy baking, or is it the gems that you're after?

Fashion Designer
    A bit of both really. I do enjoy baking in the game and at home. I've mastered most of the ovens with just the 18 ovens. It's only recently that I've bought more. I have 4 gem dispensers so the gems do mount up. I used some on oven slots just to use some up to start with. I've since bought more to try to not run out of RVC. 40 is still not enough as I still run out. I have 3 counters of other things to keep my customers happy
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    When does the update happen? I don't have any of the mint stuff. Also, stopped getting goals. Have there been any lately?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bamvt1 View Post
    When does the update happen? I don't have any of the mint stuff. Also, stopped getting goals. Have there been any lately?
    You'll have to wait 8 hours more to get the update, more or less.

No new oven once again! Decor is fine, but new ovens keep the game interesting. Getting bored with BS like many other players. S8 doesn't seem to listen to it's players. And that's sad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnchik View Post
    Love the mint color and chevron pattern!!! Very trendy Has everyone complaining mastered every recipe on every appliance we already have?!?! That blows my mind.
    I have mastered every recipe on every oven too. You will too, and then you will be bored out of your mind waiting 4 weeks for anything new to cook.

Blah, blah, blah, blah need a new game!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 05-11-16 at 04:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bamvt1 View Post
    The update is usually released around 1 or 2 est (not sure which time zone you are in). Goals happen once a month, the most current one is the new York statue of liberty one. If you have completed that one then you are as up to date on the goals as everyone else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I have mastered every recipe on every oven too. You will too, and then you will be bored out of your mind waiting 4 weeks for anything new to cook.
    I'm still trying to master all the recipes, so the updates this week don't bother me that much. I have noticed however that more people are quitting these games all together. Last week I lost 4 neighbors :/

Executive Chef
    I've noticed a lot of my neighbors aren't playing as much either.

Rhino Keeper
    I m very happy no new ovens ! I m grateful for the extra time to sell out my old food that has been their for over a year ! Thank you Storm8 !

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast