Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: May 11 2016

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant Update: May 11 2016

The outdoors has come to life and it is thriving! Your Customers are ready to venture out and see what nature has to offer. Before they do, give your Customers a visual treat with the Nature’s Dream decoration, only in Restaurant Story!
    Fill up your Restaurant with these new dreamy items:

• Wooden Bear decoration
    • Wooden Wolf decoration
    • Nature’s Dream Bench decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-10-16 at 02:18 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Wallpaper is ugly. Not into animals in my restaurant either. But at least we have new recipes unlike BS were it will now be 3 weeks since last recipe release.

Rhino Keeper
    Those are old recipes.

This is getting boring. We need new recipes.

Fashion Designer
    Is it a goal week? It should be.
    The recipes look familiar actually.
    I see new counters, tables, chairs, wallpaper, flooring & assorted decor.
    However is that tree supposed to be the big prize or bear?
    And I don't see new appliances.

Executive Chef
    decidedly not to my taste. i might buy the animals for my second restaurant as decorations for my zoo-crate-filled second restaurant (i like zoos. sue me.) but not if they're too pricey, cause i still need to buy more zoo crates!

and that's beet & feta salad from the grill on the right, and i think the leftmost one is spring salad, so no new recipes! although it's the 2nd wednesday of the month, last month's goals in RS were on the 3rd wednesday, so maybe they're establishing a new pattern.

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed no goals and no new recipes. I am losing interest in these games nothing interesting.

Farm Supplier
    I'm disappointed too. It's getting boring. We need new recipes or new appliances and ovens. I don't understand what is going on. Nothing for Mothers Day and now this.

Fashion Designer
    Better than Bakery at least....

This is very disappointing i've only been playing just over a year & have seen a drastic decline in all areas of rs & bs! I'm not paying another dime for gems bc even the crates have went down hill! Atleast bring back as retired appliance geez!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Oh dear I'm afraid I'm not liking this update at all. Perhaps it's because of the preview, but everything looks very closed off and monochromatic. I think there's a carved bear in one of the boxes that might go well with the bears in the preview, but I would have liked something fresher and outdoorsy for May I am interested to see the tree that was cut off in the left of the preview, though.

Fingers crossed that the LTO or box sale that might come this week is more redeeming than the update is looking to be (and doubly crossed for the May Basket or Jazz Band!)

To the people wanting new recipes with this update: what could you really expect with an update centered around wood? Wood chips and sawdust? Bleh!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast