Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Solar Dragon: Crafting May 10 2016(expiring June 10th)

Executive Chef
    put my 3rd crafting,so want have any spare parts in storage.And I'm so looking forwor for the next one...just can't wait

Nightclub Owner
    Darn it; not going to make it to craft #4 I need 19 more pieces and only have 24 hours to get them. So I'll have spare parts in my storage again this time
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Darn it; not going to make it to craft #4 I need 19 more pieces and only have 24 hours to get them. So I'll have spare parts in my storage again this time
    Same here. And I guess 3 is more than enough as long as I don't need the gems anymore ☺
    all I still need is quartz so I hope we will get a crafting dragon with those soon

Nightclub Owner
    I only crafted the first 3 because I had extra parts and was trying desperately to clear out my inventory I don't need the gems but traded anyway because I don't keep duplicates.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Still need 15 pieces to craft my 4th...
    Not sure I will manage but it is great that we only needed 70 pieces instead of 99, I hope this rule stays for all battle arena dragons from now on!

Fashion Designer
    You guys are nuts No, I'm seriously impressed
    I'll start crafting my first one in a couple hours because I always forget to battle or I'm just too lazy to log in every single hour. And I don't think I ever managed to get more than one
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    You guys are nuts No, I'm seriously impressed
    I'll start crafting my first one in a couple hours because I always forget to battle or I'm just too lazy to log in every single hour. And I don't think I ever managed to get more than one
    My past self lied because I messed up I wasn't at home during the last hours, so I totally forgot about this dragon. I was only missing one or two pieces. I'm honestly not used to not getting the mining or battling dragon Well, at least it wasn't a special type and I wasn't too hyped for it anyway...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456