Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event May 10 2016

1.5 hrs to go and I'm 100 petunias short. Really conflicted what to do now. Just one more day and it would all have been a breeze.

Fashion Designer
    90 mins to go and I just got the last individual ☺
    It was a close one this time.
    with 2 nests going nonstop and I haven't spent much gold. Only to keep the nests going overnight

3046 ATM. Got my Blossom yesterday afternoon. Still pushing to get that community prize. Battling, Food, Water Can and a Water Dragon set to hatch prior to the end. Quest not going as it would not finish before the deadline without spending some gold.

At 2686. Trying to decide if it's worth the gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I just sold 3 eggs off nest and noticed although it said I received petunias, my total number did NOT change. I'm wondering how long this has been going on 
    Did you see the pop up then look over at the button and not see the number go up? If you click on the flower you will see the number went up there for some reason it takes the front number some time to catch up. I just tested by selling a water off the nest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Leans dinner: did you completely uninstall the game or just close out and restart? I always have to uninstall with the first prize on any event. Go figure.
    no I diden't do that.never had something like this before. diden't cros my mind.
    I should do that ha?? let's try......

edit: nope,it diden't work.thanks thou hon. E temple eat my dragon
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 05-20-16 at 09:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    What is that on blossoms' chin? Not a big fan.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    What is that on blossoms' chin? Not a big fan.
    I think it's supposed to look like hair. The whole dragons looks like a Chinese dragon to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry but personally i am not a big fan of the Chinese style dragon I much prefer the midevil style so to me they made a ugly dragon really hard to get!

Rhino Keeper
    Meh

going to be short for the first time ever. Usually I finish one to two days early, and I've been keeping my nests, quests, etc going. Either they're going to fix it, which if they do, they generally don't tell us before hand, or they won't. I figure if I spend the gold and they fix it, I'll be frustrated. If they don't fix it, and then keep setting up the world events in a way that necessitates spending gold, (because people panic and spend gold) then I'll be frustrated.

So, I'm still putting water dragons on the nest, cycling the crops, and see what happens