Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event May 10 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Just got blossom on both my games... That was close, my bedtime in 5 hours - I'm in New Zealand and the event closes at 5am for me so I needed to get this done before bed
    Yeah this time zone thing sucks! And no way am I setting my alarm for 5am on a Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Yeah this time zone thing sucks! And no way am I setting my alarm for 5am on a Saturday!
    I so hear you my friend. I live in Aust - just bought the final 60ish blooms as there is no way I want to wake up at 4am. I love this game but some things like my Saturday morning sleep-in are just so more important! Blossom on nest and me going to bed content.

Host(ess)
    After a tense and stressful 10 days, I think I'll just make it to the last individual dragon if I stay up until the last minute of the world event (i.e. 3:30am as I live in Australia). *Sigh*

Executive Chef
    Good luck to those still going. 11pm here and I'm still over 100 short. Refusing to give in and buy my way through this one because it was ridiculous and stressful from the start, and not how I see a "game" that I normally don't mind spending a bit on. Not setting my alarm for 5am, so I won't be losing sleep over a few pretty pixels in a dragon shape

New Resident
    I am 200 short and don't want to spend any gold. It's ridiculous to get 2850 Pertunias over 10 days....

I just started the game a few months ago and don't have any champion type dragons, otherwise, I can battle my way though and should have make it to the "Blossom".
    Last edited by crazy4diamond; 05-20-16 at 04:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just got Blossom and I am sitting on 2,854 with 35 to come from harvesting and 8 from a quest finishing shortly will take me to 2,897 before I go sleepy-byes. HOWEVER I only made it because I bought the Spring Dragon value pack a few days ago. If not, I would be finishing short. Take 150 off that final total and event activity gave me 2,747.

Like newzealander and bsxu above, I would not have been getting up in the middle of the night, I have school tomorrow.

I gave my overall feedback earlier. 'Nuff said.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Wheres the love button!!! So agree!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Agree with DeeDee. Only reason I will get the last prize is,because work has been slow. (Usual ups and downs, I will get punished later). And by the skin of my teeth. So I am battling nonstop. I also want that dragon! And good thing I get up every day at 5:00 anyway to go to work. Did not get value pack, saving my money and gold for Champions and Gold dragons.
    Thanks for the support. Many feeling this is not the way to RETAIN customers!

Rhino Keeper
    Fudge. I set my exercise band to go off at 1:41 am so I could collect and I guess I slept through it. I'm only 54 point away; hope it's a slow day at work and the WiFi holds out in this storm.

ID bravewarrior
    Bunch of dragons and over 600M coins and going for a billion
    I accept map request s several times a day

Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Speeding up quest is 4 gold for 8 blossoms. So that's 0.5 gold for one blossom, not 2 gold per blossom.
    Right you are, I was surprised to discover that when I just went to check my quest outpost. The other quests tend to be triple gold per hour, I think that's where I got confused.

So the buy now option is 0.6 gold per blossom, while speeding the quest is 0.5, which makes it the better deal. Sorry, everyone.

Nightclub Owner
    1459 right now, won't be getting the last prize for sure
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)