Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event May 10 2016

Farm Supplier
    So sad, first the leader board which I will never able to get the last few milestones prize, then followed by the flash tournament which I never able to beat down prize fighter dragon which lead to no completion, now the May flowers event, I calculated and calculate again, I think I've no hope for the last milestone prize, I'm also worried we may not even get the final community prize base on 2 events experience. It is so depressing, it no longer fun, even if I played 24hr, battling and battling, only end up with my wounded dragons queuing up for healing spa, planting and planting but all our hard work doesn't seem to lead us to the prize dragon but instead to spent gold/$$. So Disappointed. I'm giving up hope on dragon story, I feel DS is not worth my effort and time anymore . If this continues, I may have to depart all my beloved cute beautiful dragons.

Banned
    OMG what a joke 2850 for the last 1 its bad enough with 28000 now on FFS :/ FORGET it not even gonna spend the gold i have , to much of a grab this one from SL i WILL NOT do it :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LietuvosRespublika View Post
    The same problem here. I'm working non stop to collect flowers. I have 1755 flowers now. And I see...... impossible collect more then 1000 flowers throuht 3,5 days.
    yep im in the same boat and i none stop collected also and still on 1718 and i had 2nd breeding roast for 3 or 4 of them days also :/

Executive Chef
    Get your 4th nest!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Get your 4th nest!
    3 is enough... at least for now

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I think the "I got mine" refers to the individual prizes. Many people stop collecting to help the community once they reach all the individual goals.
    Or in this case, reaching the sushower dragon individual goal with 3+ days to go, slowing down any extra effort knowing that you won't reach the blossom dragon goal, and counting on storm8 to give us the last community goal. I mean for the players to achieve the last community goal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    3 is enough... at least for now
    i agree , its coming a time where 4 nest and max farms upgraded are gonna be needed to even try to win any event theese days :/

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 1.643 flowers and at the end of the day I'll probably be not even at 1.700. So that means I would need to earn more than 1.150 flowers during the next four days. I'm not doing this. I'm usually really good with World Events and normally I have my last dragon with more than three days left. This new requirement is a bit ridiculous. You would need to spend so much gold that you could rather buy a Special Type Dragon from the market.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Get your 4th nest!
    How much do you need to pay for a fourth nest? I've been considering to buy a third nest for quite some time now, but 500 gold is so much.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I'm at 1.643 flowers and at the end of the day I'll probably be not even at 1.700. So that means I would need to earn more than 1.150 flowers during the next four days. I'm not doing this. I'm usually really good with World Events and normally I have my last dragon with more than three days left. This new requirement is a bit ridiculous. You would need to spend so much gold that you could rather buy a Special Type Dragon from the market.

edit:

How much do you need to pay for a fourth nest? I've been considering to buy a third nest for quite some time now, but 500 gold is so much.
    ikr they really outdid themselfs for this and FFS with the target amounts , i whould love to hear how they calculate the amounts required to do theese TBH oooooooooh o know its called buy 500 gold or more to get all dragons , Wellllllllllllll sorry not this time or the nxt , its like were always FORCED into a buy gold and get dragons or dont buy but miss out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post

edit:

The fourth nest would cost 1,000 gold.