Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event May 10 2016

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone near the Blossom Dragon? I was surprised to see the number jump from 1350 to 2850. Ran a calculation and with the collections I was doing I'm pulling in just over 240 a day and had four days left when I unlocked the Blossom dragon. My calculation put the Blossom dragon at 6 days away with my daily collection. I'm still just over 700 away with just under 12 hours to go, that's still three days collections to get this dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    If you had read my post carefully, you would have noticed that I meant hatching the egg from that breed before the event ends, hence giving me another 16 petunias. Just saying
    Sorry i am german, i think i have understand this wrong sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Sitting at 2837. Since it's past my bedtime, I'll have to wait to get blossom when I wake up in the morning. That'll leave about 3 hrs until the end of the event. Thought I was way behind early on, then felt like I could finish with a couple hundred extra...will end up finishing with just enough.

Rhino Keeper
    60 petals left to get blossom, I should make it. It is a close one, I have 3 nests and often log but that's close...

Rhino Keeper
    Just got blossom on both my games... That was close, my bedtime in 5 hours - I'm in New Zealand and the event closes at 5am for me so I needed to get this done before bed
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    Pretty sure I won't get the last individual dragon, I'm 800 short at the moment despite playing regularly and because I have a lot of coins I've been topping up the nests with water dragons but it's just to far out of reach ... Not really bothered personally as I have a good selection of resident dragons anyway but it just seems a shame for the game to push push us into spending gold ...... I choose to spend my gold by my choice and will not be pressured to spend due to altered game play ....... Just too much being thrown at us at the same time recently .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Pretty sure I won't get the last individual dragon, I'm 800 short at the moment despite playing regularly and because I have a lot of coins I've been topping up the nests with water dragons but it's just to far out of reach ... Not really bothered personally as I have a good selection of resident dragons anyway but it just seems a shame for the game to push push us into spending gold ...... I choose to spend my gold by my choice and will not be pressured to spend due to altered game play ....... Just too much being thrown at us at the same time recently .....
    I'm in the same situation and won't be spending any extra to finish. Congrats to those with lots of nests which obviously helps. This used to be a game where the normal player had a chance during world events.
    When it was more pleasant, I did buy and use more gold as it seemed a fair give and take.
    But with two leaderboards in a short time and now this, the balance has shifted to take and my interest has waned.

[removed private support comment]

There has to be a proper balance. And that includes not making the most beautiful dragons limited constantly so people must resort to gold as they are out of luck and time. Or tournaments where one round becomes magically impossible.

As for me, I am happy to say I chose work, family, friends and sleep over obsessing, buying and gold spending this week. I don't begrudge anyone who has the dragon and am glad for you sincerely.

I support the rights of all to spend or not spend on what they choose, and the tricks and force are shady and uncool.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-20-16 at 08:55 AM. Reason: removed support comment- see forum rules
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

So far I got 2415 Pertunias, so I need 435 more Pertunias to get the last dragon... Should I spend 261 golds in order to get the last individual prize dragon? This is the first time I faced this kind of situation in world event after all this time as previously I got last dragon with no problem... I can say and admit that this is the hardest world event ever...

I will not be getting the last dragon and at this point I don't really care. I normally finish with ease but this change is a bit to much no make it a lot to much. They are getting greedy with this game and after what they have done on castle story I need to figure out if storm8 is worthy off my time or money anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie65 View Post
    I will not be getting the last dragon and at this point I don't really care. I normally finish with ease but this change is a bit to much no make it a lot to much. They are getting greedy with this game and after what they have done on castle story I need to figure out if storm8 is worthy off my time or money anymore
    i agree , not sure what they done to castle story stopped playin that ages ago , i can see this game going the same way though