Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event May 10 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    we need 2,850 petunias for the last individual prize......that's 850 more that the last event:
    Good observation.....that's 285/day. That's way too much, do they not expect us to sleep? Guess they think were unemployed and sleep in4 hour shifts, really?

Fashion Designer
    we need 2,850 petunias for the last individual prize......that's 850 more that the last event:
    And 1 day less! So it's 1000 more! Usually it's about 185 a day, now 285!

Banned
    Good luck everyone!!!!

Banned
    Seriously 285 petunias a day......how in hades are we supposed to achieve that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    may be they expected us to buy some boosts ? LOL
    Well that certainly aint happening on my game! I am sure that we used to get more days to play the events. I also note the community number of petunias has decreased while our personal tally has increased. I am not spending real money on this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    And 1 day less! So it's 1000 more! Usually it's about 185 a day, now 285!
    I guess I will have to cancel my vacation....and everything else in my life!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I guess I will have to cancel my vacation....and everything else in my life!
    That's the feeling I get more and more... Thinking about cancel DS before DS takes over my life iso a game for relaxing...

Rhino Keeper
    It's ok to take a break from an event or 2 ..... How I see it is you need to pick the ones that you want to do, if you are an all or nothing type of person and it's getting too much for you a break maybe just what you need.

For this one I will start with long 16 hour (edit:- I mean 20 hours, scaly pears) crops and an 8 hour to catch up, I have 3 nests which I can put water dragons on so check twice a day and I'll check the watering can and quest at least twice a day (morning/night minimum)

Farm 7x24=168. Nests 3x24=72. That is 240 a day without quests and watering can
    Last edited by snowyhillz; 05-10-16 at 02:45 PM.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    That's the feeling I get more and more... Thinking about cancel DS before DS takes over my life iso a game for relaxing...
    It's definitely become more like a job than a relaxing game, ugh.. I personally feel more and more stressed playing this game lately. And I don't like this feeling at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Now, last world event I started 2 days late and had to get 250 a day to make up the lost time and get all the prizes. (Which I managed to do). Now I am starting on time and I have to get 285 a day?!?!? Well, food will be 168 a day... That leaves 117 to be gotten by hatching, battles, questing and the water can. It just might be possible. But if they up the items needed next event no one will be able to get the final individual Dragon.
    Last edited by Grizzy91810; 05-10-16 at 02:31 PM.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast