Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No way to win 1066

No way to win 1066

I have played about 50 games on level 1066 and have never seen more than 3 of the purple goblins appear. Often there are none at all. I enjoy the challenge of the game, but it is incredibly frustrating when it is impossible to win.

We've taken a look at this level and can confirm that it is working as correctly. We recommend attempting to make large combos using special spaces, like the Candy Scoop Space. The more you can clear in one move, the better chance you have for these Gobblers to appear.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

OK thank you. I will try that.

I have been doing what you suggested and I still cannot get more than 3 purple guys to show up, even when I have cleared row multiple times in a row.

New Resident
    This level needs to be fixed. It does not offer the opportunity to win

I agree. It does not work even when as I do what the moderator suggested

New Resident
    There is absolutely no opportunity to win this level. I've used every special square, multiple times in the same game and don't see a single purple gobbler. I've played this level for about 5 days now and can't get more than 3 gobblers to appear. This level needs to be fixed.
    Please don't tell me it's working because I know it's not.

I just went through this level and I was able to complete it without using Gems. I had to attempt it multiple times, but it is possible. Keep making those big combos and good luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

New Resident
    I think I'd rather just delete the game.
    I obviously know how to play and can move through levels pretty quickly. You've offered nothing helpful at all. I say it's not winnable

I just played back-to-back games with multiple color scoops and bombs and not a single purple goblin appeared. Perhaps it is an iPad thing but this game is not working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast