Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues, sweetie. Have you tried to reinstall your game? I'm going to ask you to do that since you have tried everything else. Start only the game after reinstallation and let it settle a bit, say 3 minutes before you start any activities. The graphics will need a little while to refresh.

Game crashing

Two nights ago my game started crashing. I have an iPad Air. I will be in the middle of playing and all of a sudden the game just stops and goes to the home screen on my iPad. My current activity is lost. This is getting very annoying since it happens every few minutes.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. Please reinstall your game. Start only the game after reinstallation without starting other apps and let it settle a bit, say 3 minutes before you do any activities. The graphics will need a little while to refresh after installation.

Merged threads.

Game crashing

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Please reinstall your game. Start only the game after reinstallation without starting other apps and let it settle a bit, say 3 minutes before you do any activities. The graphics will need a little while to refresh after installation.

Merged threads.
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by murphey9 View Post
    Thanks
    Please let us know if you are still having issues with the game. Hope it's working fine for you now.

New Resident
    This app has been crashing for months. Events come and go that I cannot complete due to the crashing. I have tried all of the tips from the help section over the past few months with no success. What used to be a fun app is now annoying and a waste of time. Seeing other users with the same issue, shows me that S8 needs to fix the issue(s) rather than have users deleting, reinstalling and worrying over space limits on their devices. The older apps aren't having this crashing issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beechbum7 View Post
    This app has been crashing for months. Events come and go that I cannot complete due to the crashing. I have tried all of the tips from the help section over the past few months with no success. What used to be a fun app is now annoying and a waste of time. Seeing other users with the same issue, shows me that S8 needs to fix the issue(s) rather than have users deleting, reinstalling and worrying over space limits on their devices. The older apps aren't having this crashing issue.
    I'm very sorry to hear that you have been having this issue for months. Since you have tried the general suggestions, I like you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and give you more specifc advise according to your game and device. I'm not sure what exactly causes your game to crash. The team can fix game issues if the issues are caused by the app but if the issues are those out of their control, e.g. connectivity issues due to ISP or device issues, I'm afraid it's out of their hands. Nevertheless, please email Support and have them check out your game. I hope you will be able to play normally soon.

I am also having crashing issues on ipad pro. It used to be a daily occasional annoyance but today it is happening at least every 5 minutes. I do not know how to reinstall. I will email the support team. I do not want to lose any of my hard work if I reinstall. I feel very nervous about that.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by susanbfarm View Post
    I am also having crashing issues on ipad pro. It used to be a daily occasional annoyance but today it is happening at least every 5 minutes. I do not know how to reinstall. I will email the support team. I do not want to lose any of my hard work if I reinstall. I feel very nervous about that.
    Don't worry, you're in good hands of Support. Thanks for your update.

Rhino Keeper
    Once again game is crashing to home page about 3 minutes! It's driving me insane! I have reported this often, is this not something that can be fixed and stay fixed?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast