Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game Crashing

I have Uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled FS2 five times
    I have ensured there are NO apps running in background (I have app to **** open apps)
    I have ensured it is NOT Data issue all other devices run fine
    I continue to have the game crash. I continue to have issues with "tasks" not being completed once I close and return the task is not started.
    This is very frustrating.
    There have been no updates since April 2016 I am running latest version

Grand Emperor
    Sad to hear that you're having issues with your game. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for investigation. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    For 3 days now, while I'm playing the game crashes to my home page. When I double click on home button, it shows the game as open. If I click on the "open" game, everything is frozen. Today it's crashing about every 3-4 minutes. I play on an iPad mini and everything is up to date. Please fix this
    Just saw this post
    I had that trouble as well I found that my ipad didnt have enough memory so it would crash in the game all the time maybe clear your history im not sure what ypu could do make more room by deleting items in storage on your ipad
    what I did was I bought the latest ipad with 128gig storage
    I have no problem now

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgarden7 View Post
    Just saw this post
    I had that trouble as well I found that my ipad didnt have enough memory so it would crash in the game all the time maybe clear your history im not sure what ypu could do make more room by deleting items in storage on your ipad
    what I did was I bought the latest ipad with 128gig storage
    I have no problem now
    The member has been assisted by Support. For future reference, you can try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my issues?

Exclamation Game crash

As soon as I entered the mine and chose my pic ax (if thats what its called) my game crashed and i lost my tool please get my tool back please i beg you bc its soooooooo hard to get those

using android and the newest version of the game

Grand Emperor
    Can you reinstall your game and see if it works better? Please check that you have plenty of space on your device.

Sorry about your tool. Please contact Support via support form and see if the agent is able to help you with it.

I did contact support with no help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Resa2016 View Post
    I did contact support with no help
    Send me a private message if you like and I'll see if I'm able to help you further.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456