Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Game Crashing

Hey storm8,

Ever since March 31st after I started the event my games been crashing and kicking me out of the app before I have the chance to do anything please help me with this because I don't want to lose the chance to win the baby animals!! I've only collected 4 times from my meadow tree because I can't even get into the game. I load the game and it kicks me out as soon as it changes from the farm story 2 opening screen.

I have already updated my app to the new version and have only been playing on that one. I've done everything to be safe and not make it crash but I have no idea what is going on. I also updated my phone after the problems started to see if that would help but it hasn't. Please let me know what you or I can do to fix this! I LOVE this game and don't want to fall even more behind!

Grand Emperor
    Can you let me know what specific device are you using?

Your issue may be due to one or both of the following reasons.
    1. connection
    Go to settings-safari- clear out data.
    Disconnect cellular or wifi connection on your device, restart device, modem and router. Dont start other apps, just start Farm 2.

2. device resource/performance
    Ensure you have the latest IOS installed.
    Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont.

When you get into your farm, try to store away some animated decorations. Please let me know if you are still having issues after trying the above. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Game Crashing

I have deleted it and reinstalled several times. Turned my device off and on. I'm on the latest IOS version. It crashes at least every 5 minutes at the most. Very aggrivating

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have any applications running in the background? If so, please try closing them and see if that helps stop the crash. Additionally, when the game starts, please try leaving the game on for a little bit (3 min or so) for everything to load and see if that helps stop the crashing as well. If the crashes still persists, please email support@storm8.com.

I also have the same problem, deleted and reinstalled more than 5 times! The game keeps crashing after awhile. Am on the latest version of iOS. this is getting annoying!

Grand Emperor
    What specific device are you using? What specific actions were you doing when that happened? Can you try the suggestions under Connection Issues and/or Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my issues? and see if it helps?

Farm Supplier

Game keeps crashing

Is any one having problems opening the game? I try to open it and the app close right I opens the game. It has been this way since yesterday morning.

Grand Emperor
    Please try the suggestions in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....34#post1307634

Moving to bugs and issues forum.

Rhino Keeper

Game crashing to home screen again

For 3 days now, while I'm playing the game crashes to my home page. When I double click on home button, it shows the game as open. If I click on the "open" game, everything is frozen. Today it's crashing about every 3-4 minutes. I play on an iPad mini and everything is up to date. Please fix this

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    For 3 days now, while I'm playing the game crashes to my home page. When I double click on home button, it shows the game as open. If I click on the "open" game, everything is frozen. Today it's crashing about every 3-4 minutes. I play on an iPad mini and everything is up to date. Please fix this
    Sorry to hear that, justmine2. Can you reinstall your game and try the suggestions under Connection Issues and/or Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my issues? and see if it helps?

Merged threads

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast