Thread: Clue Bingo

Clue Bingo

How do I solve the clue puzzle if I have all the pieces?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and it seems like you're still missing two pieces to finish the first puzzle. Continue playing and you'll be able to find them in no time!

I want to install and play Clue Bingo, but I get the message it is not available in my country. Any idea if and when the game will be available in Singapore?

Grand Emperor
    You can get it by searching for Cluedo Bingo; it's the same game.

Thanks. Found the game as Cluedo Bingo. But it seems I won't be getting points in my other Storm 8 games when I installed or leveling up. In fact on Cluedo Bingo, it is suggesting I install Clue Bingo. If it is the same game, why not connect them so you can get installation and level up bonuses regardless of which one you are playing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TropicalViking View Post
    Thanks. Found the game as Cluedo Bingo. But it seems I won't be getting points in my other Storm 8 games when I installed or leveling up. In fact on Cluedo Bingo, it is suggesting I install Clue Bingo. If it is the same game, why not connect them so you can get installation and level up bonuses regardless of which one you are playing?
    Is your Apple ID registered for the states by chance or is your language American English? If so, they may be requesting Clue Bingo. If not, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

New Resident
    My dices went missing. I had 48 dices and it said that I can't join the game at the moment, when the game reloaded it showed only 13 dices. What happened?

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Could you be having a sync issue? To find out what happened to your dice, you can send an email to support@storm8.com.

New Resident
    I’m in uk, downloaded CLUEDO bingo, but ignoring that I’ve downloaded and keeps saying install and play (ios12 with all updates)

How we unlock other balls and daubers in clue bingo? I have the hat and the tea cup I want more!