Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I have an energy problem.... :)

Banned
    In the mornings I collect from my purple alicorn 40 energy, 10 from my wizard school, 4 from wedding alicorn and if there is any off the stargazer ridge I get it. So I get 94 energy some mornings to work with. That's the most I think I've ever gotten.

Executive Chef
    Last week I ended up with 246. I have 2 purple Ali's, a bunch of smaller ones and one gave me 100. That plus the wizard schools and I was set for the evening. I collect from my daily Ali's at 6pm, and so I normally get about 125 each evening, which lasts until I go to bed. Sometimes I go to bed in excess of 40 energy, which makes the morning collection much easier. I also have 13 weekly Ali's which I rarely collect from anymore, unless we're in an energy intensive update.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Crazy numbers I see posted here. I agree with some of you here. I might put a monster on the board and do a quick collect of my animals and flowers as well as useful buildings. Sometimes if it's a day with nothing to do I can get it under 40 but unless there is s quest that's rare. It's why I only got One purple Ali anyway before the fiasco. I feel bad for people like my sister who were s couple coins short of getting the building. Now all that work when she gets it. I hope the chance is very beneficial to get one
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Wouldve been higher if I haven't used up some first prior to collecting energies ::3

wouldn't show the image :<

https://i66.tinypic.com/2e66ckw.jpg
    Last edited by dalexxx; 05-17-16 at 08:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I try to stay below 40 whenever I can because I love free energy. But for you guys I collected a bunch right now for a quick pic.

I think I could grab a little more, but this was enough. I really don't fret about energy anymore. I used to hate this game and only played it to gift my mother and sister and answer their requests. But now that energy isn't a concern I can actually enjoy the game more. I wish they hadn't pulled the plug on the Glimmer Alicorns because I loved making them, but I knew they would turn off the gravy train sooner rather than later, so I made as many as I could as soon as I could and I'm glad I did.

Nightclub Owner
    It has been confirmed. The game has no energy cap at 9999!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It has been confirmed. The game has no energy cap at 9999!
    yep no more cap. when I collect energy from wizard school before, it wouldn't add up greater than 40. it does now :: 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12