Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I have an energy problem.... :)

I think I have an energy problem.... :)

It started with 40 extra a day, then one of my Ali's dropped 100 yesterday a nd 50 yesterday and a few other daily Ali's plus two Wizard schools. Wednesday I was not collecting things with long time rates for prep of Thursday and was maxed on a lot plus did not have time as it was an important and busy day for me. Didn't get to look again until Thursday evening when the madness happened and already being a little behind on find out I have energy 296!!!!! Tried to insert picture from phone but too hard so just had to write it

What's the highest energy anyone has accidentally or purposefully reached? This could be an interesting thread. Meanwhile time for me to try and lose it all haha
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-07-16 at 05:24 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Humblebragging.

No, I'm kidding! I'm so jealous, I would love to have that much energy, you're so lucky!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Great thread!

Ooh, I had a similar experience when I first got the glimmer alicorn and got well over a hundred. If I collected from all my alicorns at once it would be a fun number to see!

296 is impressive though! Did you try and use it all in one go or did it take a while?

You should have made your title "I think I (don't) have an energy problem!" Lol

Executive Chef
    I got over 100 but not more than 125 I think. On a Thursday evening if I tried I could probably reach 10 + 10 2x Wizard Schools + 40 Energy dropping horse + 40 Energy dropping Glimmer Alicorn + 40 already stored + 5 Pink Alicorn + 5 Wedding Alicorn + 5 normal Alicorns so 155? At a minimum - dependant on the Alicorns actual drops. But i'm always thinking if I don't go over the 40 then the energy keeps accumulating on the timer. But if you go over the 40 it stops and waits til you've dropped below the 40. It can take a few minutes to get rid of all that energy til you get to 39 so that could be 1 or 2 energy you lose.

I was collecting my morning fill from the wedding alicorn and my pink alicorn after already getting my wizard schools and one glimmer alicorn when the pink and wedding BOTH gave me 100 energy. I had cleared the morning crops and a few others and was looking at a little over 200 energy that i had to scramble to figure out how to get rid of. I think that was the first time i've seen nothing on the board that needed collecting.

Personally, i hate letting energy go to waste and i like to keep it under 40 as much as possible so the timer keeps generating. Spending 180 energy when I'd already spent 120 was not an easy task!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow! That's awesome! Did you go on a rock cropping chopping frenzy for gold nuggets? I think that's what I'd do if I ever got one of those unlimited energy bundles or something similar .

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm - fun experiment to calculate How much you could get. If i do not take luck into account (Like 100 dropping from wallicorn):
    2xwizard School - 20
    Weekly horse collection (rouncey i Think he is called)- 40
    White alicorn - 40
    Wallicorn - 5
    Glimmer alicorn - 5
    2xpurple alicorns - 80
    Pink alicorn - 5

So 195 once a week

If i ADD an energy trade for 15 energy i would be at 210.
    And i could collect from castle adding maybe 20 more so 230.

That is a lot of energy..... But 80 of it is only once Weekly.

Fashion Designer
    Not my neighbour, but whilst doing the storybook goal, came across a kingdom with over 300 alis.
    Yikes, that's over 300 energy just to collect all the alicorns!
    There were about 50 glimmer alis, so tha's 2000 energies right there.
    The mind boggles.

Rhino Keeper
    The mind does boggle .... It would spoil the game for me to have lots of purple Ali's, I like a challenge to complete events
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Not my neighbour, but whilst doing the storybook goal, came across a kingdom with over 300 alis.
    Yikes, that's over 300 energy just to collect all the alicorns!
    There were about 50 glimmer alis, so tha's 2000 energies right there.
    The mind boggles.
    I have two neighboring dominions with endless fields of alis of all colors. Stopped counting them, all those flapping wings let me lose my count. I have 7 Purple Ali and I still think this is soiling the game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast