Page 99 of 145 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Anyone knows when the Nagas stop appearing? I've the the dragon stone craft completed but haven't collected in case they disappear. Really want to keep them around as long as possible
    I think they stop as soon as chapter 10 has completed. My fire dragon is in the forge and I went round my 20 ponds but not a naga to be seen now Slightly gutted that I never got the coral reef.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else craft the dragon and when it got to the certain goal I collected the crafted dragon and it just disappear?? I have no dragon in my inventory and the chapter ten goal is still there! Ugh

Farm Supplier
    I have crafted the stone but after collecting it, nothin happened, it is not in my inventory, no option to craft dragon and the last part of the goal is still there, what to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    I have crafted the stone but after collecting it, nothin happened, it is not in my inventory, no option to craft dragon and the last part of the goal is still there, what to do now?
    Close your game and open again
    Then go to the Magic Forge, you can craft your dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, i did force close n now it's good, thanks a lot everyone especially spiritwood, thumbsup to all of u, happy gaming.

So worried....down to the wire...ch 10 will open at 2am...will only have a few hours...what are the odds my neighbors will actually be awake to send the signatures? Yikes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Force closed and restart. Then the quest will come to an end.
    Old Thomas will show. Will need one visit to the stable to get Thurston.
    Then go to craft your choice of dragon in the forge.
    If you don't have sufficient petal of ice or fire, you can now harvest them to complete the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    So worried....down to the wire...ch 10 will open at 2am...will only have a few hours...what are the odds my neighbors will actually be awake to send the signatures? Yikes!
    You have a full day once chapter 10 opens.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    I finished Day9 and Naga is still appearing. Trying for more coral reef decorations.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    My chapter 10 opened at 2 am this morning. I did not set an alarm and did not log on until 8 am. I now have 1 hour and 45 minutes before the stone ritual is complete and still have 17+ hours on the timer. The five requests come back quick if you send to active neighbors (I sent to those I had requests FROM when I logged in, as they were obviously awake and playing) If you have all the materials ready for the dragon hoard, it takes less than 10 seconds to build.
    From start to finish chapter 10 will have taken me just over 3 1/2 hours to complete. And we are given 24 hours to finish it.
    (So even if your neighbors aren't up at 2 am, it still moves fast after the requests arrive.)

***keep in mind, just as we've had to do on almost every step of this quest, you will almost certainly have to force close the app in order to get the signatures to register.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending