Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Will the naga and its drops be available and still spawning after I finish the event?

Hi SW -- i did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
    I didn't receive my stone! The Chapter still shows that step incomplete, but the craft is now gone from my forge...
    Can you help?

(I should really learn better than do these things early in this game. It always causes glitches!)
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missmeow21 View Post
    I'm confused by the game time left. The image with the egg says 2 days but the little box when clicked says 1 day. I don't think I will be able to complete as I can't ask for my neighbours for step 10 as I already asked them for part 8 help��
    You can ask the same neighbours for help to complete Chapter 10. I did, and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone.

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!
    Hi Pika-I am not sure I am messaging properly about this issue, so re-posting to you as well as I am now worried the event will end before this gets fixed.
    **I am missing my Dragon Stone! I did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
    I didn't receive my stone! The Chapter still shows that step incomplete, but the craft is now gone from my forge...
    Can you help?

(I should really learn better than do these things early in this game. It always causes glitches!)
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalfire2000 View Post
    I've looked but can't find, do both dragons drop the same thing? I saw info on Fire but not Ice. Thanks!
    What does the fire dragon drop? Where did you find the info?

its buried in this thread somewhere! I think ShibuyaCloth also posted... SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 03:04 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidlish View Post
    Hi SW -- i did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
    Can you help?

Hey Squiddie, did you force close? I'll finish this goal in about 30 mins. Reinstalls are more helpful for display issues. A PM to Pika is the quickest way for issues to be sent. I'll make a report if it looks like more of us get caught out...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

Attachment 30929
    Attachment 30930

NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic
    Hi did you ever see nag as before chapter 9? I haven't seen 1 at all despite always checking my ponds.

I doubt I will finish this event since I only have 12 fur and 30 are needed any help with that is welcomed!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Hi did you ever see nag as before chapter 9? I haven't seen 1 at all despite always checking my ponds.

I doubt I will finish this event since I only have 12 fur and 30 are needed any help with that is welcomed!
    Once the goal triggers them to spawn, they stay till at least chapter 10. Make sure you've no other monster on your board. Turn on your music to double check. Also, use the Quick Collection Method which means collect from a few ponds and wells at the same time as that always works. Here's my shortcut definition:

‼️collect fast: multi click what you want to collect. click social icon, then exit. Better chance of drops‼️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidlish View Post
    Hi Pika-I am not sure I am messaging properly about this issue, so re-posting to you as well as I am now worried the event will end before this gets fixed.
    **I am missing my Dragon Stone! I did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
    Can you help?

The same thing just happened to me. Force closing my iPad & going back into the game WORKED!

I am now waiting for the egg to *hatch*. Hopefully this will also work for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    The same thing just happened to me. Force closing my iPad & going back into the game WORKED!

I am now waiting for the egg to *hatch*. Hopefully this will also work for you.
    Also just had this happen and forced closed and it worked! Thank heavens for this forum, so much helpful advice when you're stuck on something!!