Page 92 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Re: Safety Advocates

I was up to date on Goals but have been stuck on Safety Advocates since last night. It says I have 9/20. I have shut down the iPad, force closed, reinstalled the game . . . several times. If I request more, will it cause an issue?

Thanks,
    Serendipity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!
    I've submitted a refund request also and ️sent you a PM with my ticket number. Thanks so much!

I defeated all 15 Naga, as required in Chapter 9, and was awarded 53 Naga fins, but I need 70. I have defeated at least another 10 Naga, but I still have only 53 fins. I have uninstalled the game, force rebooted my I-pad and reinstalled the game, but still only have 53 fins. I would suggest the problem is not resolved and I am running out of time. If I turn in a trouble ticket, I will get an answer about 3 days after the finish of the event. While I can use 85 gems and bypass this problem, that hardly seems fair. I am at odds as to what to do. Any suggestions?

Uninstalled and reinstalled a 2nd time and was successful
    Last edited by shooshemc; 05-14-16 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Problem resolved

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Fire and Ice Event
    Prepared by SpiritWind

4. Can I craft 2 dragons? YES! If you have a second forge, you can buy a 2nd Dragon Stone. But once you craft one, you lose the opportunity for the craft, so you'd need to do them both at the same time. Another Dragon egg costs 500 gems.
    [/COLOR]
    Individual costs (if you want to try and get a second dragon possible with less gems) : Master Hilt is 50 gems to make a second Mastery Sword |The Safety Certification is 100 gems |
    Can someone clarify this? My understanding after reading thru all the posts, is that there is no way to get a 2nd dragon with less gems, despite what's posted in post 2. Is that the case? Based on the above, I already spent 50 gems to be able to make a second sword but it seems like that won't matter and I'd need to spend 500 gems to craft a 2nd dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Can someone clarify this? My understanding after reading thru all the posts, is that there is no way to get a 2nd dragon with less gems, despite what's posted in post 2. Is that the case? Based on the above, I already spent 50 gems to be able to make a second sword but it seems like that won't matter and I'd need to spend 500 gems to craft a 2nd dragon.
    we do not get the dragon ston by crafting. We get it as reward for completing the event so only choice to get second dragon is to buy another stone at price of 500 gems. You could email s8 to see if they could refund you 50 gems.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by lexigoodies View Post
    Using quick collect seems to help with Naga spawn rates.
    What is quick collect if you don't mind my asking?

Fashion Designer
    Days behind, first time I'm ever behind

Paid 50 gems to make second sword

Gems and sword both gone

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I added this info as some players were asking whether they could get a dragon cheaper if possible. I think you're right that it's not possible as the stone comes from completing the event and you can only complete it once. If you buy another stone with gems you could craft a second dragon and that's possibly the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Days behind, first time I'm ever behind

Paid 50 gems to make second sword

Gems and sword both gone
    Do a reinstall / force close till it registers. let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    What is quick collect if you don't mind my asking?
    From post 5 in the Hub.
    7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
    Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
    i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
    ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) or
    iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1164564