Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda50 View Post
    Can you please help.im on chapter 6 I need a naga I have searched ponds about 50 times and not 1 naga has spawned so I don't think problem has been solved .this has delayed my quest by half a day now and there is only 5 days left . Thankyou
    You have a dire boar in lower right corner, nagas won't come while he is there. **** him off, then try for nagas.

Where is the Dragon Hoard crafted? I don't have the option to craft it anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Where is the Dragon Hoard crafted? I don't have the option to craft it anywhere.
    you buy it in market, featured. It's just a decoration so expensive!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    you buy it in market, featured. It's just a decoration so expensive!
    Thanks! Lol

Doh. I only realised earlier today that I need ten gold eggs. ****ed my nagas for the day and I've been stalking my poor chickens ever since. Two down, just one to go. Here, chickie, chickie...

Re: fire & ice event. I collected a bunch of seeds for goal 3 of 3, but I must have started on the Lily's too soon. I am totally stuck there no mater what I do. I have gone on about 5 or 6 more adventures, but no more seeds, I do have one of each flower & 1 of eac seed left.

I did not think to come look here until now, where I notice it says not to start on the flowers until the goal is finished- is there anything you can do to help me. Thank you

I have already made the Lily's & collected from them before I posted that last message. No matter how many more adventures I go on I am only getting glimmer dust & no seeds

Does that mean I will never get to chapter 4?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-14-16 at 04:48 PM. Reason: merged posts from Help Me thread and this one

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dogsandacat View Post
    I have already made the Lily's & collected from them before I posted that last message. No matter how many more adventures I go on I am only getting glimmer dust & no seeds

Does that mean I will never get to chapter 4?
    do you mean you still have goal 3.3 in your book? Do you have 3 seeds in your inventory (mix and match is ok)?? Seeds don't drop all of the time, they are rare.

Please don't duplicate posts..... I'll move these ones into the main thread to stay on topic.

I already made the 2 Lily's before I realized I was in trouble, I have also collected from them, I still have 2 seeds left, but I am stuck on goal 3 of 3. Because I made the flowers first, the adventure is not dropping any more seeds

Does that mean I will never get past this goal to level 4?

Yes it still says goal3 of 3 & won't move on, even though I have made the flowers & collected from them

Shut down app, turned off iPad, still says goal 3 of 3

My this post must have disappeared when you replied, so I asked my question again, my apologies

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dogsandacat View Post
    Yes it still says goal3 of 3 & won't move on, even though I have made the flowers & collected from them

Shut down app, turned off iPad, still says goal 3 of 3

My this post must have disappeared when you replied, so I asked my question again, my apologies
    Ok, I understand. You should not have made the lilies till you got to chapter 4. This has caused lots of problems for many players. You have to have 3 seeds in your inventory and then you make the lilies. You'll need to keep adventuring to get more seeds....