Page 85 of 145 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

New Resident
    What if I have a level 4 tavern? Will that work for a chapter 8 or does it have to be level 3?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtina1585 View Post
    What if I have a level 4 tavern? Will that work for a chapter 8 or does it have to be level 3?
    it'll work - I got mine up to level 5 only to find that we only needed a level 3 tavern. But you'll be able to pass chapter 8 on that

Rhino Keeper
    I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Also the fact the petals are no longer dropping? what is going on?? it seems there are still glitches and they have not been fixed! i now have this terrible feeling Ive done all this work and am going to run out off time! Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 05-14-16 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtina1585 View Post
    When CS asks for a building to be at a certain level, it means that level or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you
    Yes, I wish there was an actual count down clock in the the goal instead of just the day there. Icon says 2 days but inside says 1. I know it's 1 day + 17 hrs & something ... But it would be nice to see a countdown there.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-14-16 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you
    If you have to wait for chapter 9 to start it means you're not behind. How many days does it say you have left? If you don't have all the materials needed for chapter 9 and 10 I would recommend getting them. I got my 15 nagas very quickly and had the required material already to go so was done in a few hours. I had to gem ahead for chapter 10 as I am flying to Canada tomorrow and will be without Internet for long periods of time. To al those who send requests I will answer as many as possible before I actually fly and will check again once I arrive at the airport in Toronto. My apologies in advance if I don't get back to you in time.
    Good luck with this but I think you should be fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes, I wish there was an actual count down clock in the the goal instead of just the day there. Icon says 2 days but inside says 1. I know it's 1 day + 17 hrs & something ... But it would be nice to see a countdown there.
    I'm running into the same issue and was going to post as well. My new chapter starts at 3 am my time. I could set my alarm but that still leaves growing up the dragon. Are we sure how many times it takes? My hope is to get the dragon because that seems to be the reward, this might be the only quest I can't finish all the way through because of a 3 am start time. My chapter 10 starts in 16 hours and 53 min. My egg says 2 days my quest log says 1.

I'm not sure how many neighbors will be up. At that time to get 5 signatures right away.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 05-14-16 at 07:01 AM.

New Resident
    Chapter 9 started 9 hours ago and until now I didnt found even one Naga... Is it normal? I really want the dragon and without Nagas I wont get it ������������

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I checked your kingdom and you seem to be at level 32.. So you'll be considered as a high level player..it would be hard for you to get 75 pelts in a few days, since you haven't expanded to the troll pit yet..defeating the troll king triggers troll tribe part 1 quest,and only when you do those goals you'll get dire boars..doing timed quests when you are around level 30 to 40 can be hard, I was at the same stage last year..when you reach higher levels, you'll stock up on resources depending on your game play speed..for now ,I think the options are 1. To gem skip if you have enough gems,and ready to spend them for the dragon 2. Or ,you can let the goal expire if the dragon doesn't seem worth it.. Imo,even if you start the troll tribe quest and buy dire bore traps,it's gonna cost you much more than 450 gems, since boar pelt is not a confirmed drop every time I think ( can someone verify this ?)so skipping would be the better option if you are using gems
    Thank you for your answer. I have worked so hard on this event and I just feel really *****ed and absolutely gutted. I'm ages away from opening the troll pit. I don't have the coins and wisp lanterns. I'm level 32 because I'm pretty social and get lots of Xp that way. I enjoy visiting other players. Thoroughly miserable now. JUST WANT TO CRY.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if I use gems to skip getting the last few advocate safety things, will I have to use gems on the next goal because I don't have the full 20 safety items to submit? Does anyone know how many gems skipping that part takes?