Page 80 of 145 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    How did you get both dragons? I thought this was an either/or... I'd like to have both too... Especially since there was that glitch since I couldn't collect all 5 'special' dragons...
    If you have 500 gems to buy the 2nd egg, plus the other items to craft it, you can craft it at the the same time as the first one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone.

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!
    What about the Dragon's Hoard? Will it automatically count if we built it early?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting any dire boars. In fact, I'm not getting any beasts except Naga's. I need many many Boar Pelts and it doesn't appear that I'm going to be able to get past this chapter since the beasts are not coming.

Update: As soon as I posted this I got one.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone needing boar pelts, try the rock outcropping. I always get a bunch while chopping those.

Rhino Keeper
    I got dire boars while collecting milk.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    I'm not getting any dire boars. In fact, I'm not getting any beasts except Naga's. I need many many Boar Pelts and it doesn't appear that I'm going to be able to get past this chapter since the beasts are not coming.

Same here, in Everything, I posted about the DB in bugs and issues, then went to collect 35 strawberries got one
    and one from a sap tree.
    Today I used 150 energy for 2 effing DB, It is a glitch that S8 needs to fix pronto.
    If I fail this Goal because of all these glitches, I will quit this game. That is a promise!

Editing to say I took out all of my DB traps and used them now I am at 68 and still have four out to use and see if tomorrow will bring more than 3 /day of these INVISIBLE beasts.

I guess a certain S8 wants us to buy DB traps maybe🤔😜
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-13-16 at 04:52 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    How embarrassing. I looked farther back in my Inventory and found I had 99 boar pelts 😬

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post

Check your Inventory for any dire boar traps and use it, I knew I had the traps and I was trying to use them as a last resort, but at the rate boars were showing- or more correctly- NOT showing ( 4 all in all today) I choped them all off, then collected cocoa beans when they were ready, lo and behold one just spawn out of nowhere!
    Good luck
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

I have sent you a PM as well.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    What about the Dragon's Hoard? Will it automatically count if we built it early?
    Yes, it will count when you get to chapter 10 according to what Pika has posted.

Added a few bits and pieces to post 2.