Page 67 of 145 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    When does the ability to either go on the new adventure, or to craft the lilies disappear?

I know from SWs post on page 1 that the lilies will stop dropping petals at the end of Chapter 5, but are you also unable to make more lillies then too?

chapter 7 goal 2 of 3 requests for safety advocates has a bug. 10 of my neighbors responded game only counted 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Boud101 View Post
    chapter 7 goal 2 of 3 requests for safety advocates has a bug. 10 of my neighbors responded game only counted 4
    Force close the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Boud101 View Post
    Mine did the same, had to force close it constantly until it counted them!

You must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts.

.... I made the lillies before chapter 4 as the option was there, is it now impossible to continue ??? I have visited castle quest 5 times now but alas no more seed drops, I only found out the warning on this forum after I found myself stuck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by internutter View Post
    You must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts.

.... I made the lillies before chapter 4 as the option was there, is it now impossible to continue ??? I have visited castle quest 5 times now but alas no more seed drops, I only found out the warning on this forum after I found myself stuck

No worries, you can continue. Unfortunately, it means extra adventures to get more seeds. The seeds don't drop with every adventure but eventually you will have enough seeds to continue. Some of the remaining levels don't take a full day so you will be able to make the time up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    Mine did the same, had to force close it constantly until it counted them!
    I'm having the same problem. I've force closed at least a dozen times and reinstalled the game. Still nothing. Weird thing is that when I sent out requests the first time, and only Stormie responded, I sent out requests to the same nbrs a second time and it went thru. No note about already requesting from those nbrs. Second time only Stormie responded again. Third time I sent out requests it did note that some nbrs had already been asked. My wall shows a bunch of nbrs did respond to my request but time stamped four hours earlier and those aren't counted. Grrrrr

Update-I shut off and restarted my iPad and checked my wifi, still zip.
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 05-12-16 at 08:32 AM.

New Resident
    Hi,
    I'm in desperate need of active neighbours. Let me know if you anyone you need an extra one. I'm stuck at Chapter 7.
    Last edited by leaf357; 05-12-16 at 08:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leaf357 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm in desperate need of active neighbours. Let me know if you anyone you need an extra one.
    There is an add me thread ...but I can't tell you where ,cuz I don't know

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me
    Found it,..
    Yes you will need active neighbors in two parts of this event

New Resident
    Thanks. I've sent a bunch of requests.