Page 50 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    u kno, its dumb that they make us craft the flower one at a time now i have to wait another 1:30mins for it to be done
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Mine started when I finished chapter 5 with the naga I haven't done chapter 6 yet that's,tomorrow morning

thanks for the info, I included a few of your posts (and others, about 6 in total) and flagged the issue beginning from the conclusion of ch5.... SW
    Thank you Spirt

Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    That's hillarious��, by the way how much taps it will take to **** a naga?
    10 over his head but takes anywhere from between 6-8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aannerud View Post
    10 over his head but takes anywhere from between 6-8
    And he always on drops energy too

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    u kno, its dumb that they make us craft the flower one at a time now i have to wait another 1:30mins for it to be done
    guess the goal is to get us to use gems which is fair but as there is no reward for finishing quickly I usually dont

Banned
    It took forever to get my seeds - I'm only on chpt. 4. I don't think I'll finish this one.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    It took forever to get my seeds - I'm only on chpt. 4. I don't think I'll finish this one.
    I hope you finish. I am not sure where this saying originated but I try, not always with success, to view the storybook goal as

"it is a marathon not a sprint"

good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I've ****ed about 20 Nagas I am in between 5 and 6 I'm wondering if we only get 20 Nagas total since the ones before the quest start count. Since that's how many we need fo the slay 20 Nagas because we get a free trap for the other one we need to slay. I hope the Nagas stay around I think they are so funny trying to eat me. Plus they would be great for monster hunts too.

I did get my crest then they stopped showing up. I went through about 200 energy.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I've ****ed about 20 Nagas I am in between 5 and 6 I'm wondering if we only get 20 Nagas total since the ones before the quest start count. Since that's how many we need fo the slay 20 Nagas because we get a free trap for the other one we need to slay. I hope the Nagas stay around I think they are so funny trying to eat me. Plus they would be great for monster hunts too.

I did get my crest then they stopped showing up. I went through about 200 energy.
    that scares the begeezus out of me O_O

im definitly not gonna make it
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    once you get past the 3 seeds. I had issues with that I made the flowers before having 3 seeds in my inventory. So far the rest of the chapters go by pretty quick. 3 hours was the longest time that was waiting for the sword. If you are able to have 2 level 5 taverns ready to go, all the other materials needed you should be ok. I also had to build a level 5 tavern I was out of fish at the time. Plan ahead what you can you should be ok. I'm rooting for ya.